Chapter 13

Gideon

"Hey, Toto!" I called out cheerfully. My "Toto" ran towards to me and barked.

We were both rehearsing for the Wizard of Oz play. Ghost-eyes and I were chosen for the main role  I was Dorothy and he was my dog, Toto. What can I say, everyone loved Widdle ol' me!

My Dorothy costume was a large blue dress, and Ghost-eyes's was a pair of paper dog ears taped to his head.

"I found a metal man, Toto!" I continued my line and faced Tin-man. "Even if you don't have a heart, you have a heart to me!" I had my Southern accent and tried my best to sound girly.

Tin-man opened his mouth to reply but he was interrupted by a sudden noisy alarm. Ghost-eyes rushed to the door and opened the door to see what was going on. His eyes widened, and he seemed ... Frightened? Nothing really scares him, so what was behind the door that made him look like he'll wet his pants any moment?

With curiosity, I walked to Ghost-eyes's side and what I saw shocked me even more.

"PINES?" I asked, not believing what I had just seen. Dipper was standing there in the hallway, his hands engulfed in blue flames. His hair was messed up and he looked mad.

Before I could react, I got blasted by some big force.

All I could see was pitch black.

***

"Dorito?" A high pitched voice asked.

I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful fairy looking at me with worry. The fairy had sea green eyes and flowing pink hair.

I stood up slowly and found myself standing on a road made of yellow bricks. Where was I? This place seemed so ... Familiar.

I turned and saw the fairy was approaching me. She was holding a pair of shiny red heels.

"Oh my goodness! Such beautiful pair of shoe you have! May I have them to bring myself back home?" I asked politely.

The fairy nodded, smiling, and handed me the shoes. The shoes were the same one Dorothy was given by the good witch, I realized. It all made sense now! I was in the Land of Oz. That was why the road seemed so familiar. I saw them in my story books!

I thanked her and tried the shoes. Then I clicked my heels twice.

Click

Click

Wait! I haven't got the fairy's number yet! It was too late. In an instant, I felt myself being swallowed into darkness.

***
I crashed into the ground and found myself back in the jail.

"I'm HOME!" I yelled with joy. "Where's Toto?"

BIG Thanks to PixieProductions for giving her ideas for this chapter and helping me!