Chapter 9

466+ views, 59 votes and 15 comments! Thank you guys so much!
•••

He soon found himself handcuffed in one of the Government Cars. The agents were driving him to the Gravity Falls Maximum Security Prison.

Wasn't this the Dreamscape? That was what Bill Cipher told him. Dipper looked at his hands in shock. He did not know that he was capable of such feat. Burning his friend's house? That was uncalled for.

If this was real, then Pacifica would not have been an illusion. Her words were real. And she called me a monster ... Dipper buried his head into his hands. Perhaps he was.

Perhaps he was mad. Like the demon.

Maybe he should have given in. Dipper would not be in this situation if he had accepted Bill's offer. Unlimited power and knowledge with no boundaries?

He hated to admit, but he was hungry for more. The flames. It gave him a taste of what freedom truly was. It felt amazing to be superior for once. He was free. Free from peer pressure, the bullies at Piedmont, his selfish twin, his stupid family, and his old identity. He could start anew. Be Mason.

The ride was silent.

"We're here," said an agent. He unlocked Dipper's handcuffs and threw him into a dark cell. "Don't ever think about escaping this place, son."

Dipper soon changed into an orange jumpsuit and observed his new accommodation. There were two bunk beds, and only one side was occupied. A bulky man with tattoos on his arms, and a skinny man with red hair, sat on their beds.

"Why are you here?" asked the skinny man. "You're just a kid."

"I, uh . . . burnt a mansion," Dipper said, shifting uncomfortably. "It was an accident, I swear."

The two men looked at each other before bursting out laughing. "You burnt a mansion?" cried the bulky man, blinking away his tears from laughter. "Hah! The best joke I've ever heard in my entire life and that's saying something!"

Dipper scoffed. He chose to ignore the two odd men and decided to lie down on his makeshift bed. The surface was hard and it was scruffy.

The skinny man, apparently, was not finished with him. "Dipper, eh? Name's Mike."

"I'm Finnick," The bulky one introduced, waving at him. "Ever read the book Hunger Games?"

"Of course I did! It's one of my favorite books!"
Despite everything, Dipper could not help himself. It was rare to find anyone with similar interests. "I see where you got your name, Finnick."

The bulky man, or Finnick, beamed and lift his arm up so that Dipper could get a good look at his mocking jay tattoo.

"Is Gideon still here?" Dipper asked.

"Yes. Why?"

"It's nothing," he lied. "Just curious."

Dipper quickly hid himself under his blanket and breathed a sigh. So Gideon was still a prisoner here, and the creepy boy probably have many friends to tear Dipper apart. What if Mike and Finnick were working for Gideon?

This new question, however, did not stop Dipper from slipping into unconsciousness.

•••

I personally don't prefer inserting OCs in fanfictions, but Finnick and Mike are needed to keep the story going. Hope you can understand ;)