"Woah," the boy said, staring at me as I walked away from the zombie, and him. "That was insane! You're so amazing in battle!"

"Can't say the same for you."

"What?"

"You're absolute crap."

"Oh."

I returned to my task of walking away, but he followed me. "Where's the rest of your group?"

"At base."

"And where's that?"

"East end," he replied, jabbing his thumb in the direction of Zoe and Alfie's location.

"Figures." I started to walk east instead of towards my home.

"Where are you going?"

"Going to have a chat with Zoe."

"You know Zoe?"

"Clearly," I said for the second time that morning.

"How?"

"Came across your base yesterday. Funny story; she promised her little crew would stay on their own side."

The boy blushed. "What are you gonna talk to her about?"

"Why do you ask so many questions?"

"Because then I get answers and answers are good to feed curiosity." the boy decided, kicking a pebble along as we walked. It was nothing short of annoying. "Why don't you ask me a question now?"

"Sure. What's your name?"

"Connor. With and 'O'."

"Cool."

"And you're Troye. With an 'E', correct?"

I raised my eyebrow but nodded. "And how did you find that out?"

"Zoe."

"Well I'm flattered that you would talk about me." Connor blushed a darker shade of red. "Of course, Connor, knowing you and your amazing strong heart, I'm sure you were more then likely complaining about 'a man in a miniskirt attacking you and your friends'.'

Connor didn't reply, he just kept walking.

"Thought so."

We reached the street that Zoe and Alfie had claimed as their base, and Connor tried to take off. "Let's not," I said, grabbing his arm and dragging him with me to the head house, in the middle of the row of old houses.

"Wow, Miniskirt. Much stronger then expected."

"Is that what you were thinking while I saved you from that very angry and strong zombie earlier? While you stood watching me? Looking quite scared, I may add."

The bystanders who Connor had clearly been trying to impress when he opened his mouth snickered at my words. He opened his mouth to reply, but quickly shut it.

"Left speechless by 'Miniskirt' again, I see." I said, placing air quotes around Miniskirt. "Am I as good with words as I am with zombies?"

Connor just pouted.

"Troye?" I heard the familiar British accent speak from behind me.

"Ah, Zoe. Good morning."

"Good morning... What's up? I didn't really expect to see you here. Not that it's a bad thing of course."

"Well, it's just that Connor here keeps finding his way to my side of town. Not to mention the vandalism this morning."

"How on earth do you call anything vandalism in this town?" Connor asked, trying to defend himself.