Chapter 13 : Drama at the devil's house

Start from the beginning

I quickly stood up as soon as his view disappeared and was no longer visible to my eyeballs. I looked at every possible place, starting with the desks and then continuing with the TV's trolley. This took me around 5 minutes so I settled quickly because I could feel his footsteps graduating in my direction.

"Thank you", I grabbed the glass and gulped the whole of water in one sip.

"Control baby girl", he patted my back when I coughed continuously. I coughed more when I could feel his cologne. It was pathetic, just like his touch. I couldn't just push him away but I so wanted to every time I heard 'baby girl' from his mouth. It sounded more like a curse word.

"I'm okay! Thank you", I took a deep breath in order to feel comfortable."Don't worry", I stepped back, away from him. It annoyed me, though it was a genuine gesture.

I then started looking towards everywhere at his place "Let me help you with the tour of my small house", he exaggerated the word small. We both knew that he was just hyperbolizing the statement because his house was big enough.

"Sure", I smirked. I then started walking beside him. He marched forward and I trailed him from the back.

"This is my kitchen, I don't know how to cook but this place is very important", he opened the fridge, removed some chocolates, and threw it towards me. I caught them quickly and started eating it. They were extremely tasty. There was some sort of Arabic written over it so I figured out that these chocolates were imported.

"Thank you", I appreciated.

"Always", he pulled me closer and wiped off the chocolate which rested on my chin with his left hand seductively in a slow motion.

I smiled dramatically stretching my lips forcefully. I then apart away from him, without creating much of a fussy moment, as I didn't want to add on my series of clumsy moments.

"So are you planning to give me a tour of your gigantic house or are we just going to eat chocolates in your kitchen?" I questioned while pulling him away from the kitchen, well, it wasn't one of those physical pulls. I tried pulling him out through my words. No, wasn't interested to make out with the-bad-guy-James, I just wanted to stalk the hell out of his house.

"Or we can skip the house tour part and I can directly show you my bedroom", James smirked giving a hint of naughtiness on his face.

"How very intimate", I was straightforward enough to pull him down along with his words.

"Or maybe just romantic!" he drew me closer through my arms. A thought escaped my mind, of skipping directly to the bedroom rather than wasting any more time in his house, so, I pulled the collars of his shirt and made my body touch his. I could feel the look on his face. He was definitely high, high on sex.

"Bedroom, eh...?" I questioned by lowering my voice seductively and running the strap of my dress off the shoulders showing off a bit of cleavage. I could feel his sexual desires being charged up.

"Of course baby girl", he lifted me up in his arms and walked straight upstairs without stopping for a minute. I was scared and worried at the same time. I wanted to give up on this plan, but I also wanted to know the exact truth, to know that what actually was wrong with this guy, who is such huge deceit, and who is planning and plotting against the people I care about. I did care a lot about Mr. Reynolds, though he's been a pain in the ass lately. He's saved me when I required me and he certainly owed me a lot. Maybe, now was my time.

He opened the door of his bedroom, which had a massive bed with posters of bands and semi-naked girls. I twirled my eyes around and did quick breathing exercises in order to calm self down. He finally lifted me down carefully and without waiting for another second, pushed the dress down. His hands traveled from my arms to my waist. Only my black bra could be seen which showcased a huge amount of cleavage. He planted small kisses on my neck, on my collarbone, and sucked the upper part of my cleavage.