Chapter 2: Who Called the Marines?!

Start from the beginning

"Sorry!" Both women exclaimed, obviously both in a rush.

The crimson-haired girl, almost ready to run off, paused realizing they weren't anyone familiar. Which meant they were pirates, meaning they must have a doctor. She resisted the urge to grab the orange haired girl by her shoulders and shake her. "Do you guys have a doctor?" She asked, already expecting them to have a doctor.

Both Robin and Nami blinked, they could sense the urgency with the girl in front of them. "We have a doctor in our crew, why does it matter?" Nami was the one to speak.

"Please, I need him! M-My friend was shot, we don't have much time!" She pleaded, just barely restraining herself from shaking the female in front of her.

The two girls looked at each other, obviously wanting to help. "Chopper wouldn't mind helping, but I don't know where he is." Nami muttered.

Robin opened her mouth to say something, but the girl was too impatient. "Damn it, thanks!" She went to run past the girls, but was stopped by Nami.

"Do you know where a man named Mamoru is?" Nami asked.

To this, the girl's body went stiff and she looked at Nami. Her eyes glaring accusingly. "Wat do you want with Mamoru?"

Realizing the girls protectiveness, Robin took over. "We only wish to inform him of an upcoming problem."

Swallowing the girl nodded, "I'll take care of that. He's at the bar right now with my friend I told you about."

Robin raised an eyebrow, "How do we know we can trust you?"

"Mamoru is..." She paused, as if coming up with the right way to describe their relationship. She wasn't going to say he was like the father, yet that was the best way to describe their relationship. "He... I work with him, I guess. Basically if he doesn't deal with a situation, it's me."

Nami nodded, "Fine. Well some marines are close to docking here."

The red haired girl forced out a breath, a slight tremor in her hand. There was only one other time marines had docked here, and Mamoru had taken care of them. "Okay, I'll take care of them. But you two have to do me a favor."

"Why should we do you a favor?" Robin asked.

She smirked, "Because, I'm helping get rid of these marines. If I let them come, your crew might be the first to go. Especially if they were following your pirate crew."

Robin smirked, "Very well, what would you like?"

"Could you just bring a doctor to the bar? It's the only bar here, and if you need help everyone knows where to find Mamoru." She smiled. "Thanks!" With that, she started running, luckily in the right direction of the docks.

..................................................................

"Katsu?"  Luffy called, rubbing his head as he ran threw the streets. "Where did she go?"

"Luffy!" Turning around, Luffy grinned at Usopp and Chopper. His attention going to the small reindeer.

"There are marines on their way! I think they followed us!" Usopp screamed, panic clear on his face.

Completely ignoring Usopp, Luffy addressed the small reindeer. "Oi! Chopper, there's someone who's hurt! Their at a bar that way!" He pointed in the direction he had been running from.

"Show us!" Chopper demanded.

Sighing loudly, Luffy did as he was requested. He started running back towards the bar, Usopp and Chopper following behind him. Luckily they weren't far form the bar, which a crowd had managed to form around.