I caught up to her and tackled her to the ground. She tried to push me off but I pinned her to the ground.

"God Corey, What the hell!?" I said out of breathe. When I looked down at her, She was sleeping.

Sleeping! Are you serious right now! How can she possibly be running for her life one minute and now she's out cold?

She probably had a sugar crash or whatever. All I know is that Corey's never ever eating donuts again.

*****************

Corey's P.O.V

I never thought Monday would come any slower. Jackson is back at school and now I have my partner in crime. Jessie and Aiden told me about my 'sugar rush'. I'll admit that I knew what would happen if I ate them, I just haven't eaten them in a while, because my family didn't let me have them.

I walked into the school building and me and Jessie went our separate ways. I walked into homeroom and saw Jackson sitting in his usual seat. I ran up to him and he gave me a bear hug.

"I missed you!" I said into his chest.

"I missed you too marshmallow." He let go.

I was happy Jackson was back. Last week was really crazy and strange and I just needed things to go back to normal.

"Anything new?" He asked me.

A lot of things are new........

"Actually, Aiden has been acting different and I met someone new....."

His eyebrows rose. "Really? So tell me is he cute?" He said in his fake girl accent. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Actually he is." Jackson didn't mind talking about this kind of stuff. He always talked about 'his' type of things and I never minded. "His name is Peyton and he's really sweet."

Jackson grabbed me and pulled me into another hug. "My little Corey might have her first boyfriend. Shes growing up so fast." He started to fake cry in my hair. I pushed him away and rolled my eyes again.

"So what's up with you?" I asked him.

"Well Derek and I almost got in a fight and I decided I'm totally over Danny." Danny was this girl that he liked. To tell the truth, I never liked Danny. She was really self-centered. I'm happy that he isn't after a girl like that anymore. Derek was his step brother. They didn't like each other at all.

"So about Peyton, we've been hanging out a lot last week and he says he wants to ask me something. Should I be worried?"

Jacksons eyes went up as if he was thinking about it. He shrugged. "I don't think so. If anything, this is good."

I sighed in relief. "Thanks Jay."

He Ruffled my hair. "No problem Marshmallow."

The teacher walked in the room and and she started class.

About ten minutes later, Aiden strolled in with Liam. The both of them were really unstable and they looked-