29: Casey

"So they all just got together in the end?" Dylan questions.

I nod. "Yep. I mean anyone could tell that was going to happen from a mile away."

After the party Dylan and I left and just hung around, until I told him about the ceremony we could sneak into. It was pretty easy to sneak into it because my brother used to do it all the time with Andrew, Taylor, Dove, and Cameron. And I just tagged along.

"So will we get together?" He winks at me.

I playfully shove him. "In your dreams."

We took out a blanket that I had in the back of my car and we're sittings on it watching the sunrise and my brothers friends graduate once more.

"Do you, novice seniors of West Dale High, promise to keep the long lasting traditions of this school?" One senior calls as each new senior get is handed a stick. All of the new seniors nod their heads. "Do you promise to cherish this this last year in high school as the last year of freedom you will ever get?" More nodding and replies come from the mouth of the students.

"And do you promise to give this town hell?!" The senior quoting these sacred verses smirks as the new seniors shout and holler. "Now place your sticks in the fire, and once those sticks come out of the fire, they will no longer be just sticks, but torches that will light your way to graduating high school!"

As soon as everyone's stick is lit, the senior says with a huge smile.

"Congratulations Juniors, you've moved up!"