7: Dylan

"Dude if we don't go this party we will be social outcast. Freshman year was hell, but now as sophomores the older kids will respect us more." Zach mentions.

"Yeah but mom mom says-"

Zach cuts off Luke. "Fuck what your mom says, you are going. We all are going. Right Dylan?"

I stop chuckling at those two's idiotic ways and nod

Zach smiles

Zach smiles. "Alright. Now my brother is selling the weed at this party so he'll have to take us or I'll tell my mom about his "business"."

Luke smiles

Luke smiles. "Blackmail. Nice."

Zach rolls his eyes and throws his empty soda can at him. "Shut up." The can hits Luke right in the middle of his forehead. "Now when we get-"

I start to zone out when I see Dove Roberts walk out the mall. She's like a glowing angel. I've never seen hair so blonde or lips so red. Every time I see her my p-

"Hey! Lover boy! Stop drooling over the girl you are never and I mean never are going to have." Zach points out.

"Just because I know I can't have her doesn't mean I can't try." I tell him.

"No. That's exactly what it means." Luke, the curly haired boy, says.

I ignore them and hop out of Zach's car. "Dude! Don't do it!" Zach yells out after me.

I see Dove and her friends walk over to her car. "Hey!" I shout to them. They stop walking and turn towards me.

"Do I know you?" Dove questions me.

"No- uh I mean yes we had chemistry earlier this year." I remind her.

She nods. "Oh yeah, you're that really smart freshman."

"Sophomore. I'm a sophomore now, with the last day of school and all."

"Oh." She says. Behind her her friends start to giggle.

Zachary slides up behind me.. "What the hell are you doing?" he whispers in my ear.

"And who are you?" Dove ask Zach.

"Oh I'm-"

"He's Zach Brown." I cut him off.

"Wait. Zach brown? As in Jack Brown? The dealer?" Dove's brown haired friend ask.

"Yep." I answer for him again. I can't even believe I'm having a conversation with her that's not about science. Since I'm on a roll things just keep pouring out of my mouth."Oh and Zach could hook you up if you wanted." I offer.

Zach gives me panicked look. "No I-"

"Sorry I don't smoke weed. Or do any type of drugs." Dove says. "It numbs the brain," she points to her skull, "and I need it for college."

"Good because I-"

"Please hook us up!" The same brunette girl pleads and cuts off Zach. Dove glares at her.

"No problem because we can also get you a discount at the party tonight."

Zach hits me in the stomach which shuts me up immediately. The girls jump back a little.

"Sorry girls, but my friend is talking out of his-"

I push Zach away from me. "Don't worry we will be there and you will get your drugs." I tell them hunched over in pain.

"No you-" This time I punch Zach in the stomach, but this time I drag him all the way to his car.

While dragging Zach away, I shout to the dove and her friends. "Bye girls." They don't response and just watch me as I pull my friend across the mall parking lot.

After I drag Zach back to his car he looked pissed. "What the hell are you doing?! I can't give those girls any of my brothers drugs and you know that! If he ever caught me in in stash he'll burn me alive."

The pain from being punched in the stomach has subsided and I'm able to stand up straight. "Your brother doesn't have to know."

Zach gives me an incredulous look. "You mean steal from my brother. A drug kingpin. Are you willing to die?!"

"For her anything." I tell him with a smile on my face.

"She doesn't even do drugs!" He yells at my face. By now he is basically spitting on me.

"But if you get in good with the friends you get in good with the girl." Luke says.

Zach begins to kick his cars tires with sheer force. "Shut up Luck!" Zach yells angrily.

********************************************
So Dylan is Kelso, Zach is Eric, and Luke is Fez. That's not really them, but their personas just matched so well with how I was portraying the three friends in this chapter 😂😂. Like Kelso always has stupid ideas like Dylan does in this chapter. Eric was always sensible, like Zach is. And fez was always weird, but cool like Luke is.