14: Taylor

"What the hell? Where have you guys been?" I ask Andrew, Ben, and Lincoln as they walk in the party. They looked all torn up and exhausted. Wherever they went they should've invited me. It looked like fun.

"We were down by South Lake." Ben responds.

"Why?"

"It doesn't matter anymore. We're here." Andrew says. "And I brought Lincoln." Lincoln waves.

"I do have this new thing called-"

Andrew interrupts Lincoln. "Hell no!"

"Whatever, I already bought stuff from Jack a long time ago. You know I can't party sober." I tell them. "Now I don't even have any more money." I shove Ben. "Thanks for wiping me clean."

Ben puts his hands up as if to say he didn't do anything. "It's not my fault you suck at pool."

Andrew starts to rub his temples. "Do you have Aspirin or something?"

I shake my head no. "Ask a chick or something." Andrew mutters something under is breath and leaves. Then Lincoln and Ben also disperse.

After they leave, in the corner of my eye I spot Dove. I saunter over to her and she rolls her eyes.

"How can you look so good, but taste so bad?" I ask her.

"How can you be so dumb, but still make it to your senior year of high school?" She retorts.

"Oh! that hurt." I place my hand on my heart. "but seriously, when are we going to fuck."

She gasp. "Don't call it that."

I sigh. "Then what do you want me to call it? Making love?" I ask sarcastically.

"Can't you just say I want to have sex with you?"

"Are you asking me to have sex with you?" I tease her.

Dove frowns and stares at me with those green eyes. "You know what I meant." Then she walks towards the stairs, for a moment she pauses and then turns around. "Are you coming or not?"

I smile at her. "Really?!"

She nods.

"Yes!" I wink at her