15: Bella

"I know, I didn't expect us to win the championship but we did. I mean, when I made that last shot the crowd just went wild-" As Beck was telling a group of people about the Basketball championship, his phone started to ring.

"Hold my joint please?" He ask me. I take it from him and he answers his cell phone. I take a quick hit of it. After he finishes his conversation on the phone he goes back to telling the story. "So next year I'm Planning to win again and I heard that the Championship is going to be a home game, so this time I can have my baby by my side."

Beck beams at me and I give him a weak smile. He's already planning for next year and I really need to tell him. I just never want to see that smile on his face go away.

"Um Beck and I talk to you? In private?" I ask him.

"Sure." He responds. He plucks me off his lap and we move awayfrom the group of people we were talking to. This house that Jenny rented, was gorgeous. It had this all white modern exterior, but a homey style in the inside. It also has a pool and lots of land. I decided to take him outside incase he decided to flip out and cause a big scene.

"As you know we are going to college next year." I start off nervously.

"Yeah I know that." He says. Beck gives me a curious look. We know each other well enough to know when something's wrong.

"Well um I applied to Harvard for early admission." I remind him.

"I know I did too, still waiting though." He pauses. "What is this about?"

I play with my hair and adjust my short dress. "Well I'm not waiting anymore. I got an acceptance letter and-"

"That's amazing Bella!" He jumps up and down and pulls me into the air with him. "I'm so proud of you."

He puts me down and his smile slowly fades from his face. "Isn't it a little early to be getting letters? We only applied early for a better chance next year."

"Yeah about that. They loved my transcript and asked me to start this year. Starting at the end of summer."

Beck takes a step back. "Wait. What are you saying? Are you leaving?"

I nod.

"Fuck." He curses. "But we have another year of school left. I knew you were smart, but..."

"I'm so sorry I should've told you earlier but-"

"No. I should've been the first person you told, or the second. Not last." He says angrily.

"But Beck-"

"No! You don't get to speak. Do you know how hurt I am? We had plans Bella." He groans. "We had plans."

"Beck I'm so sorry." I try to comfort him, but he waves me off.

"I'm too wasted for this." Beck starts to walk back to the house.

I try to keep up with him, but his legs are really long which make him take bigger steps. "Wait! What about us?" I shout out to him.

"There is no us." He shouts back.

At that moment I stop chasing after him and just watch him walk away