He just laughed at me and I smiled. "Then how's comes the Universe wanted to make me feel ugly?" He rose an eyebrow.

"Because you are." I pretended to say it in a 'duh' tone.

I chuckled at my own comment. Yeah I'm one of those people; so kill me.

Peyton smirked and made his way towards me.

"What are do-" I was cut of when he started to tickle me. I hate being tickled. I could never stop laughing, my eyes got watery from all the laughing, and I'm completely weak and defenseless.

My laughed filled the room as I tried to move away from Peyton. He just smiled at me and continued. I fell to the floor but Peyton wouldn't stop.

"You think this is funny?" He said in a playing tone. He continued to tickle me and my second voice started to come out.

"Peyton!......St-Stop!" I said between laughs. I couldn't stop laughing.

I didn't even realize the position we were in when someone came through the door. Our position was Peyton between my legs and the someone was; of course, Aiden.

He stopped in his tracks and Peyton stopped. "What the hell?" Aiden said while furrowing his eyebrows. Wow, he says that a lot.

He was staring down at me but I saw him upside down since I was on the floor. His gaze was straight on mine until he moved his gaze to Peyton's. His eyes filled with disgust and and anger and he frowned.

"Excuse me, but I do believe we were in the middle of something." Peyton said smartly.

Aiden glared at him even more and put his gaze back down on mine.

"Our parents said that we need to go. Now."

Go? What was he talking about?

I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he just rolled his eyes. "We need to go now so get up and let's go."

I was still confused but Peyton got off of me and he helped me up. He just smiled at me and said "You should probably go. I'll see you later; I have something important to ask you."

I wonder what he had to ask me. I nodded and watched him as he made his way to the door, smirking at Aiden as he left. When he was out of our sight, I looked at Aiden.

"Where do we have to go that's so important?" I asked him. He just walked to my bed and laid down.

"Nowhere." He said simply as he turned his head to look at me.

Nowhere? What?

"Then why the hell would you tell me that?" I asked irritated.

"To get the bastard out of the room." He said in a 'duh' tone.

I rolled my eyes. I wasn't surprised. This is something Aiden would totally do.

"Well you just ruined our study session." I informed him as I slouched down in my bean bag.

He rose his eyebrows. "That was not studying. By the way, there's something going on with your voice." He said gesturing to his throat.

"I'm aware of that and we were studying." I corrected him.

"Whatever."

"So what do you have planned today?" I asked casually. This week me and Aiden have been spending a lot of time together. I think sometimes we would forget about our 'punishment'. His company wasn't bad. I actually enjoyed it; besides we were 'friends' now.

"Well, I can tell you about a dream i had last night." He smirked at me.

My head tilted in confusion as I stared at him. Then realization dawned upon me. "Ohhh.....ewww."

He laughed at me.

My mind drifted to Peyton and the tickling fest he just gave me.

Peyton.....

"What do you think Peyton needed to ask me?" I blurted out.

Aiden just gave me a blank look. He was really good at hiding his feelings. Sometimes I truly wonder what he's thinking.

"He probably wants to ask you out or something," Aiden told me.

Ask me out? Wow. That never crossed my mind. Would Peyton really ask me out though?

"But, if he does, I'm warning you. I don't think you should be dating him." Aiden continued. My face fell.

"Why not?" I asked him.

"I don't trust him." Your Point?

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't think he is to be trusted. Believe me, When it comes to girls, Peyton is just like me." He explained.

"I don't know about that. Peyton doesn't have a new girl down his throat everyday." I challenged him.

Aiden rolled his eyes. "Fine. Just make sure you really think about it though." He said with sincerity in his voice.

Think about it. I'm so confused. I still don't understand.......

•••