✏|15

Requested by Silent_Demon0103

I hope you like it ('ー`) I'm sorry if this doesn't fit your requirements though.

[我已經唔知自己寫緊啲咩,惱殘啊我]
--------------------------------------

✏ - Namjoon

Fishy. you thought as you walked away from Namjoon. You had looked over his shoulder suddenly and he had freaked out when he realized that.

"Why are you so scared?Who are you texting?" you asked with narrowed brows,trying to peek at the screen of his phone but he had it covered.

"My friend." his voice was surprisingly calm. Namjoon cleared his throat before standing up,making a mistake by placing his phone on the table.

"I'll go to the bathroom." he said,his heart beating fast as he walked out of the living room.

You watched his back until he's finally out of sight. Hearing a click,signaling he had locked the door,you quickly grabbed his phone.

You tried entering the passcode but nom of your guesses worked. It's not his own birthday, nor is it mine..not Jin-oppa's either....his parents?

You looked up before finally thinking of a person. (Girl name). Taking a deep breath,you typed the girl's birthday and the phone unlocked.

Your heart dropped,the feeling worsened when the screen displayed the conversation of Namjoon and (Girl name),who he claimed to be his best female-friend.

You continued to scroll through their lovey-dovey conversation that you and Namjoon once shared too,wanting to know when this whole thing had started.

Your fingers kept moving until you stopped at one message, captured by how many heart emojis Namjoon had used.

✉ - (Girl name)

(G/N): Goodnight oppa ^^

Namjoon: Goodnight jagi ('ヮ')

(G/N): But oppa,i've never heard you say this

(G/N): So you love me or Amanda - 12:30

Namjoon: I love you,duh ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ - 1:20

"Done looking through my private things,Amanda?" Namjoon asked coldly,standing in front of you. You gulped before showing him his phone.

"When?"

No answer.

"Yah Kim Namjoon,i asked you when?" you repeated your question,gradually tightening your grip on his phone.

Namjoon narrowed his eyes before forcefully taking it away from you. "Don't break my phone."

Ironic,you're the one who always break stuff.

"To answer your question,i don't remember." he answered,turning his focus on the phone.

Tears pricked the back of your eyes as you widened them. Fine. Walking back into your room,you grabbed a bag lying beside the closet as someone already planned for this to happen and placed the bag there for you.