Katy

Warning: Calum and Katy are about to get it on

Sometimes I was big spoon when cuddling with Calum, other times, like today, I was little spoon.

It had stopped raining some time ago. We'd both eaten cereal, our bowls littering the ground in front  of us.

I was lying in front of Calum on the seemingly never ending leather couch in his living room while he lay behind me, the both of us watching a movie we'd each seen a hundred times before.

Our sock covered feet were intertwined, his chin was tucked into the top of my head and his left hand was resting along the curve of my body, his fingertips dancing at the hem of my shirt, the pads of his thumbs ghosting over the sensitive skin of my hips covering the area in goosebumps.

I wasn't really paying attention to the movie and I realized Calum wasn't either when he spoke.

"We're you serious, or were you just saying that?"

"Saying what?" I questioned confused.

"You know." He said slowly, "What you said in the car."

"I said a lot in the car."

I could sense the frown on his face even though I couldn't see it, "Katy," he groaned," Do you really want to, you know, do, you know, it?"

Startled, my face burning with embarrassment, I turned to look at him.

"What?" I whispered.

"Do you want to do it?" He repeated seeming to become more confident with himself with each passing second.

"I don't - uh- may-I don't know." I stammered, "I've never like... What if I idk."

"We don't have to." Calum assured me, leaning forward and kissing my nose, "I was just wondering."

"I don't know." I whispered, "I mean, yeah I want to but like what if I get pregnant or a disease or what if I don't like it. What if I suck at it?"

"I'll wear a condom." He answered, "And pull out. I'm offended that you think that I've got a diseased dick, but I'm clean. If you don't like it. We'll stop. And it's your first time, I'm not expecting you to bang me like a porn star babe."

"How many other girls have you been with?" I questioned.

A smirk tugged at the corner of Calum's mouth which he quickly tried to hide, "a couple."

"Two?"

"Um, no."

"Three?"

Looking guilty he shook his head.

"Five?"

"No."

"More!"

"Well, I mean yeah."

"What like ten?"

"No."

"MORE THEN TEN!"

"I haven't killed ten people it's just sex calm down."

"Just sex! Sex is a big deal!"

"I thought that too as a virgin, but you get more comfortable with it with time, like pants out of the dryer."

"We're talking about you sticking your willy in my you know.. Me! Not jeans in the dryer jack ass!"

"I said you didn't have to."

"Well that was when I figured you were with two or three girls. Not a freaking cavalry! I'm going to humiliate myself!"

"No you're not. Don't say that."