My dress is blue, with a green tint to it. And off shoulder blue long sleeves that are see through. It comes to a point on my hands. My hair is a side braid and my makeup is done very lightly. Even my cape behind me feels like air.

I finish putting on his other shoe and look for his bottle. I stopped breast feeding after six months. That's what my mom did for me and Anna. So I'm doing the same with Jamie.

I can't find his bottle anywhere. The door opens to my room, or I should I say, our room. Jack walks inside, wearing a navy blue suit. He comes over and kisses me without a single word.

He moved in not too long after my fifth month of pregnancy. We both decided that it would be better for him to live here. I insisted mostly, because I wanted to be around him more.

Our kiss lasts for a very passionate few minutes. Jack is the first to pull away. "I've missed you. You've been away all day."

"Getting ready for, his, birthday celebration." I say gesturing to Jamie in my arms. Jack grins and reaches for him. He's been such a good father since his birth. Not just good, great.

Jack kisses Jamie's head. He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out Jamie's bottle. "So that's where it was!"

Jack chuckles. "Yeah I took it earlier to make him some warm milk. I'm sure yours always was and he needs his to feel like it's still mother's milk." Jack winks and I blush. That hasn't stopped. He still makes me heart flutter.

"My little buddy is turning one. 365 days on planet earth." He lifts Jamie in the air. He Laughs, and Jack starts to feed him after settling Jamie back down.

"You ready for tonight?" He asks.

"Yeah. Jamie deserves it. He's my whole world."

"I thought I was." Jack sounds insulted but his lips curve into a smile. I blush and push his chest. "You are. But he's my other world. I have two now thanks to you."

Jack looks at me, then my outfit. "You look beautiful."

I pause for a moment. "Thank you." Jack grins. We just stand there staring at each other for a while. It's not till Jamie wines that he breaks our gaze.

"Shhh." He bounces Jamie and I take away his bottle. The door opens, it's Jacks partner Chad Eastmund. I invited the team for Jamie's birthday.

"There's the little ankle bitter." He says reaching for Jamie. Jack hands him over. "I can't wait to see Jack sing and dance."

"Yeah hopefully he won't mess up."

"Oh your highness I'm betting on it." He winks. Jack punches his arm.

"How much did you bet on me kangaroo?" He asks.

Chad scowle's at him. "I am not a kangaroo for the hundredth time! And, I betted twenty bucks." He winks again. I step forward and grab Jamie out of his arms.

"Well you're going to lose because Jack is going to do great. Go wait outside, I need to get my son with his uncle Olaf. He's always been like family. Come on Jamie! You want to see uncle Olaf?" I ask him.

Jamie smiles and grabs a tiny fist full of my braid that's hanging over my shoulder. I tickle his stomach and walk out to the huge courtyard. There's a large platform for people to dance on.

It's in front of a the old castle ruins not too far from the remaining part of my home. Which has been repaired and is now a museum slash event center. This old castle was a sort of, 'guest house'. Two hands poke my sides, I screech and jump.

"Jack!" He laughs and tries to pull me in his arms I back away. "Oh come on Elsa.."

I laugh and take his hand. Jack leads me up the steps on the platform. People are talking and laughing. Jack taps a microphone. They stopped talking after a few minutes.