Chapter 22

*Elsas POV*

Anna has anger practically steaming off of her. How am I ever going to explain?

"Anna, let me explain-"

She cuts Jack off. "Explain what? That you lied to me. You said that she hadn't woken up yet. And you,"

Anna turns her attention to me. "You..oh where do I even begin with you?" She looks like she just her caught her kid doing something horrible.

In a way, she did. "Anna, I know keeping this from you was wrong and I'm sorry. It's just I was able to hear everything when I was-"

"That wasn't what it sounded like! Jack must of told you wrong."

"He didn't need to tell me anything! I heard it all!"

"You think you know everything don't you?!"

"I do not!"

"You are no sister of mine." My eyes widen at her words. Has it really come to this? There's nothing for me to say.

"Anna," Kristoff places a hand on her shoulder. I completely forgot that he was here. "Let's go, people are staring."

She looks behind her and sees the crowd of people who stopped to see our conversation. A doctor pushes through the crowd to get into my room.

"I need everyone to leave. She just woke up." He places a protective hand on my shoulder. Anna and Kristoff leave. Jack lingers for a moment.

"Everyone.." he repeats. Jack huffs then turns to leave as well. I never thought things could go so wrong so fast.

I never should have woke up.

_________________

The doctor checks my eyes, and everything else they needed to. I just stared out the window the whole time. Not even paying attention to what they were doing.

All I could think about was what Anna said. You are no sister of mine. It makes me want to cry.

The doctor in the room is probably the only reason I don't completely loose it. "Okay, time to give you some troubling news."

He looks at me expecting a reaction, I just stare at the window away from him. He continues.

"You suffered a blow to your head, that, when you passed out. Caused your coma. It was that severe. You also had, a stab wound from your right shoulder blade, that went through to the other side..."

He keeps going on about all the injuries I got. As if I don't know, I went through each painful one.

Nobody needs to repeat it for me. "I also recommend you seeing a specialist. To help cope with your trama."

"I don't need a shrink." I mumble.

"I understand what you through, was more than likely, horrific and I apologize for telling you all that you physically suffered. But, I highly recommend a therapist. Or you will develop PTSD."

"Didn't I just tell you I don't need one?"

"Yes but-"

"But nothing. I'll be fine."

He sighs, writing down on his small piece of paper. He sets it down on the table next to me. "In case you ever need to talk to anyone."

The doctor leaves. Finally. I'm not even going to bother looking at what he wrote down.

I'm so exhausted from everything. From the nurses trying to get me to eat to, the stupid tests the doctor ran on me.

I can add a lot more to the list, there's just no more energy left for me to do it.