Chapter 34

(A/N) Sorry for the cheesy source for the song. But it's perfect for this chapter. A song to celebrate life. #FlyHighMadelyn 1-26-1999/4-6-2016

*Jacks POV*

The press conference went better than expected. Elsa said that I was the father and she was just waiting for the right time to tell everyone. After a few minutes, we ended the conference and went back to the castle. Reporters kept trying to ask us questions. One even asked if I was to marry Elsa. Thankfully she didn't hear him.

I didn't answer him.

Mavis has been coming to the castle every other week. Elsa is due in just a couple days. All of us make jokes about the size of her belly. Elsa just frowns or rolls her eyes.

Also, with Mavis' help, Elsa and I finally decided on two names. If the baby is a girl, Melody and if it's a boy, Jamie.

Elsa says the baby has been moving around a lot. I think that he or she will be a very active child. Elsa has been on bed rest for the past few days. Everyday she wants to get up and work, but I keep her in bed.

It's almost lunchtime, so I go down to the kitchen to meet with Olaf and get Elsas lunch.

The kitchen is busy with cooks running around. I spot Olaf and make my way to him. "Hey Jack!" He says happy as usual.

"Hey Olaf. You got Elsas lunch ready? She's getting pretty anxious to move around." Olaf laughs. And turns his back to me. "Yup. And here it is." He holds the plate with a Hawaiian Hamburger, fries and a side of honey mustard.

"Thanks Olaf. See you-" the door to the kitchen bursts open. It's Anna, she's sweating and looks frantic. She spots me and runs over, grabbing my shoulders. "Jack you need to come right now! Leave that here!"

"Why what's wrong?"

"Elsa, the baby is coming. Right now."

___________

"Here you go." One of the nurse maids sayz handing me my newborn child. "Congratulations, it's a boy."

My face beams then I look down at my new son. "Hey there bud, it's your daddy." He opens his fist, I put my pinkie finger on it and he holds onto it.

Anna comes over and takes the picture. "Jack, let me hold him." Elsa holds out her arms. Gently, I slide, Jamie, from my arms to hers.

Elsa gasps with happiness when he smiles after getting settled. "So what's his name?" Anna asks leaning forward on the bed.

I lean over and move the blanket away a little. Elsa and I answer at the same time. "Jamie."

*Elsas POV*

Today is Jamie's birthday celebration. He's a year old today. Sometimes it's hard to believe I'm going through something so happy.

When just over a year ago, I wasn't even sure that I was going to survive the next hour.

Right now Jamie is kicking his legs and laughing. I just got his shoes. "What are you doing?" He laughs and holds onto his feet. I grin and put the shoes down. I gasp holding up my hand. "What's this?...It's the tickle monster!"

I start to tickle his belly. Jamie laughs and kicks. I pick him up from his crib and lift him high in the air. Then I blow on his belly. Jamie laughs some more. I adjust him in my arms to hold him better. His head rests on my arm.

Jamie grabs at my dress. "Do you like mommy's dress?" I ask. He doesn't answer only smiles and grabs at it again. I grab one of his shoes and try to put it on his foot as I sway side to side.