Chapter 32

*Jacks POV*

We're all lounging around the castle. Kristoff, Flynn and I just got done playing American Football. Now we're relaxing in front of the tv.

"So Jack," Kristoff starts. "When are you going to tie the knot with Elsa?"

I almost fall out of my seat. "Are you crazy? You and Anna just got married not too long ago. It's too soon."

"No it's not. It's never too soon." Flynn says not looking away from the screen. I turn to look at him. "How would you know?"

"I almost died before I even kissed Rapunzel for the first time. So, take the opportunity and marry her while you can. You love her that's all that matters."

"Wow. That was deep Flynn. Thanks. But..." I trail off. Flynn looks at me when I don't finish my sentence. "But what?" He asks.

"Have you noticed anything off about Elsa lately. She won't let me go in the bathroom in the mornings because she's always in there. And Elsa almost fainted a couple days ago...Do you guys know what's wrong with her?"

They both exchange glances before looking at me and shrugging. "I have no idea Jack. Anna said that she and Punzie were going to take her to the doctor to see what's wrong. If anything is wrong." Kristoff explains to me.

"Did she say if it was serious?" I ask a little more concerned. If it is, why didn't Elsa just tell me? Kristoff shakes his head. "No. But she sounded worried because Elsa threw up again this morning after breakfast."

"Wait she got sick after breakfast and didn't tell me?"

"Anna said that when she found Elsa, that she said not to tell you. Anna said in her exact words, it was because 'I don't want to worry Jack'."

I sigh and rub my temple. We all hear a door slam shut and there are loud talking. "They're back." We all say at once. I get up to see Elsa, Kristoff and Flynn follow me.

I follow the sound of the talking and open the door to large room I'm still not sure is used for. "No don't tell anyone!" Elsa says turning her back to me.

"Don't tell anyone what?" I ask. She gasps and jumps, turning around. Elsa puts her hands behind her back. "U-uh, uhh. Umm..." She stumbles for words. I raise an eyebrow.

"Nothing. It's nothing." She finally says. All of us give her a look. Anna crosses her arms and takes a step back. So does Rapunzel.

"What?" She asks them. Elsa groans and whispers to them. "Fine." They both say.

"She's fine Jack." Anna says smiling. My eyes go to Rapunzel. "Seriously Jack. Doctor Milo said that she was fine."

"Something tells me that it's not entirely nothing." I say quietly to Flynn. He nods his head in agreement. I know that Elsa heard me, she doesn't deny it.

I drop my arms and my smirk. "What is it? Is it bad?"

Elsa comes over putting her hands on my chest. "No, no. It's not bad. I'm fine." She smiles.

"Then what is it?" I ask looking in her eyes. She bites her lip. "I'm fine Frost." She says using my old nickname. "Really, I am."

I sigh. "I'm not dropping this."

"Of course you're not." She mumbles. Elsa turns back to face the girls. "Come on. I need to talk with you two."

Elsa pulls away from me and goes in the next room. There's no door so she goes out of earshot. It looks like an important conversation. Anna reaches her hand out but Elsa stops her and gestures to me in the doorway.