Chapter 1

*Elsas POV*

"Elsa are you sure you want to do this? I mean what if someone figures out who you are?" Anna asks worried.

I sigh and drop my head. "Anna, the only people that know, are the director and the boss of the homicide team. They are the most trusted people in NCIS. I'll be fine, stop worrying."

She twists her hands together. "I can't help it. You know how I am. I'm clumsy and I worry. Even though I always try to optimistic." She points out.

I laugh. "I know you do. But I have to do this. Someone is trying to trade Naval secrets. They've actually succeed a few times. Thankfully it was nothing major-"

"Ha ha! See. You just said it wasn't major. So you don't have to go. Now you have to stay here."

"Anna, it's still treason. This has to be gone about quietly."

"Can't they handle it on their own?"

"Yes, but the director has asked for my help. I can't turn my back on them."

"You have a fake name and picture for all of your citizens." She says bluntly. "That's for safety. Not because I don't care about them. Parliament already agreed to it shortly after our parents died."

"They don't know if it was sabotage. It could have been an accident."

"That's why every government agency we have is still investigating it. No one knows, and until we know for sure how they died. I have to have this fake name. But right now, it's still under suspicious circumstances."

"Blah blah blah. You don't have to talk like a queen around me. I'm your sister, I know what happened."

"Then you understand?"

"Yes. It doesn't mean that I like it though. What's your fake name going to be for this undercover mission?" She says, sounding bored.

"Actually, it's going to be my actual name. Elsa Arens. No one knows except for you, me, the director, and Chris."

"Who is Chris?"

"The boss."

"Ah, okay. Got ya." She sits in a chair and starts reading a book from the nearby stand.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I ask her again.

"Yeah. I can't control you."

"Great." I give her a hug. "Now, are you coming to help me pick out a dress for the party later tonight? I have to look my best."

"Of course. And you have to help me pick out a dress for tonight too."

"Duh." We laugh and walk back to my room arm in arm.

She opens the doors to my walk in closet. She crosses her arms and taps her chin.

"Hmmm...so many choices."

"It may help if you stay towards the dresses. Not the shoes." She looks back at me.

"Right, I knew that."

"I'm sure you did." I go over to my evening dresses and start going through them.

Since when did I have a prom dress? It's a fully beaded ball gown. I must have had it for my sixteenth birthday.

There are a lot of dresses here that need to be given away in fact. Some other lucky girl can wear it.

"Elsa! I found one!" I turn my head and see the dress she picked out.

It's a peach color, with an open back, long sleeves, and some detail on the front. The dress is tight fitted, just a little loose around the legs. Giving me room to walk.