Chapter 9

*Anna's POV*

Elsa you are a pain in my rear end. I'm on the phone with her right now.

She's going to be here soon, right now she's speaking with, 'the staff', to see if she can visit the queen.

"Please Anna. He refuses to let me go without security. I don't trust anyone you know that."

"But you trust him?"

"He's grown on me. Plus I've been around him long enough, and I've also looked into his file. Jack checks out, we can trust him."

"Maybe you can."

"Anna...."

"Fine, fine. I'll do it. You owe me. Big time." I say pointing my finger like she's right in front of me. Elsa laughs a little.

"Thank you so much, I lo-...appreciate it. Tell the queen that I look forward to seeing her."

I pick up on it immediately. "You're welcome ma'm. The staff will be ready for you." The sound of a door shuts.

"Thank you." She hangs up. Now I believe that I was speaker.

Why else would she suddenly change her sentence? I sigh and look for the head of staff.

He's going to have to call a huge meeting. At all costs, we have to keep this secret. No one can know.

____________

We're all standing in the staff meeting room. Kitchen, house keeping, and guards.

Head of the castle staff is standing right next to me.

"This isn't a big issue everyone. Just pretend that it's a drill."

"All I'm asking is, to not call me, or the queen, by our formal titles. We all need to make sure that this, Jackson Overland, does not find out her majesty's true identity."

Chief of staff, John Hatter, nods his head. "Does everyone understand? Call the princess, Miss Anna, or just miss."

"The same with Queen Elsa. It's imperative you don't address her that way when she's around Mr. Overland. Understand?"

"Yes princess." The women curtsy, and the men do a half bow. I smile at all of them.

"Thank you all so much. Now you can all go about your normal day." They all do their formalities once more before leaving.

They all deserve extra pay this week for their troubles. I know that Elsa likes Jack.

She talks about him all the time, with that far away look in her eyes too. When she talks about the small compliments he gives her, she gets this huge grin on her face.

Every time I try telling her that she has a crush, she brushes it off. Or completely denies it.

But, Elsa loves to tease me, about Kristoff all the time. Of course, just like her, I can't tell him who I really am.

He took me out on a lunch date today, it was amazing. We both had some sandwiches, and right before he told me goodbye.

He kissed me. It was awkward and weird too. "I had an amazing time Anna...God, I could kiss you!" He stopped and ran a hand through his hair.

"Oh, uhhh, I mean, may I? You may? May we? Wait what?" I kissed his cheek stopping his adorable stumbling.

He looked at me with astonishment. "We may." He smiled then took me into his arms. Immediately bringing his lips to mine.

It was the most magical kiss of my life. Well, only kiss. But...I sighed to myself.

Elsa has to know, or else I'm going to go crazy without being able to tell anyone.