Jaebum grabbed my hand sitting me down next to him. He's caught on to what was happening. I blushed and he smirked, before looking to Mark.

"How do you know my girlfriend?" Jaebum lifted his eyebrow, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Girlfriend. I have officially died. I placed my ice cream on the table and smiled like a fool.

"Y-your girlfriend." Mark stuttered, getting baited by Jaebum's lie. Mark looks everywhere but at Jaebum.

"Yeah? How do you know my jagiya?"

"Friends, old friends." Mark said sadly, my heart stung. I could sense the pain he felt, it's unbearable to go through. I took a deep breath before unwrapping myself from Jaebum and stood up.

"Aein, I'll be right back. I need to have a chat with Markipo-Mark." I smiled genuinely before grabbing Mark's hand and leaving the shop.

"So that's your boyfriend?" Mark asked, his hand rubbing the back of his neck. I felt my stomach feel uneasy. I don't understand what I was feeling.

"Y-yeah..Anyways. Why are you back?" I asked, but it ended up to sound rude.

"Oh, my parents finished their work and decided to come back home. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I thought you were still mad about-"

"I mean I'm not exactly happy to see you."

"I know, but please. Let's just forget about the past? I made a reckless mistake and hurt the person I loved the most. Joesonghamnida." Mark quickly said, bowing. I noticed his voice wavering.

"Get up, Mark. I accept your apology. I'm not the type of person to hold grudges, and I can tell your really genuine about your apology." I gently grabbed his shoulders, my heartbeat quickening, and made him stand straight. I noticed the tears slowly dripping from his chin. Wiping it with my thumb, I smiled, making him grin a little.

"What are you two doing?" Jaebum came out of no where looking at us, with my ice cream spoon in between his lips.

I ran to him hugging him like a crazy girlfriend, smiling widely. Gosh why is he such a cutie. He flinched but remembered the lie he told to Mark. I was so happy I could act as his girlfriend right now, but I knew I would get scolded later on. 

"Hey Mark, are you enrolling back at our school?" I quickly asked, concerned. I need to tell Su-Min, because if I don't, who knows what she'll do if she saw Mark was back.

"Y-yeah."

"Okay, well. I'll see you around there then. Um...bye Mark!" I grabbed Jaebum's arm and dragged him away.

Once we were far away from the ice cream shop, Jaebum wiggled me off his arm and continued walking.

"Hey, boyfriend." I smiled, it felt nice saying that to Jaebum.

"That was to save you, don't think to highly much of it. Pabo." Jaebum said neutrally and continued eating my ice cream. I smiled and grabbed his arm.

"Hana, this doesn't help the fact you keep denying your crush on me." He smirked. I quickly let go.

"It was just acting!" I covered my cheeks, blushing. Jaebum smiled and shook his head.

He finally smiled.

"Your too sensitive and nice for your own good, Hana." Jaebum sighed, throwing away the empty ice cream up.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him confusingly.

"Being nice and friendly to your ex lover who cheated on you isn't good." Jaebum shook his head.

"How do you know about that?" I asked, my voice soft spoken.

"I know people, Hana," He said looking at the floor, "and I know that he shouldn't be trusted until he actually does something to gain your trust." 

I remained quiet, not speaking a word to him. I felt guilty, because he was right. But I was never a person to hate someone. I always gave people second chances if they really deserve it.

I felt my eyes stinging from tears, I felt so weak. I forgave someone who broke my heart, but I knew he had good intentions. I knew he has changed, I could sense it in my gut. I felt so confused. My heart was hurting from the flashbacks of our relationship, I hated this. I hated how I forgave him.

I hate how he reappears into my life out of no where. Was this gods way of making me suffer again, but he seemed hurt too. We were both suffering.

I don't know how to feel.

I can't feel.

I felt strong pairs of arms wrap around me securely and tight. Jaebum rested his head on top of mine.

"I know it hurts, cry it out if you have to. As my toy, you have to listen to me."

So I did.

A few minutes later of standing still in Jaebum's arms, sobbing into his chest. I calmed down from bawling.

"Why did you eat all of my ice cream." I said in-between sobs. He gently touched my face wiping away my tears.

"Well I told you to buy me ice cream no? Plus, you were taking to long with pretty boy back there. And as my toy I can take whatever I want from you." Jaebum said childishly, I giggled.

"Your toy was hungry. Are you depriving me of my food?" I gasped, jokingly.

"Toys don't have a stomach nor do they have organs." Jaebum said, I rolled my eyes. He turned around, stuffing his hands in his pocket. He continued strolling slowly down the street.

I placed my hand on my chest.

thump. thump. thump.

But your toy has a heart.

I felt my stomach gurgle.

And a stomach.

-------

AH THIS WAS SO CORNY
AND RUSHED.

LIKE DAMN ONLY 4 CHAPTER
IN AND IM ALREADY OVERWHELMED.

BUT REMEMBER.

THIS IS HANA'S POV. SHE ACTS THE MOST
DIFFERENT FROM THE REST OF THE CHARACTERS. WE WITNESS WHAT SHE SEE'S AND FEELS.

SO YEAH.

SHES CORNY AND REALLY RUSHED INTO THINGS.

ANYWAYS.

I HOPED YOU LIKED THIS.

-U