Discovery

"What is it, Dae?" I asked her, but she just grabbed my arm and dragged me down the hallway and down stairs. She stopped in front of a bookcase and pulled a book out. Somehow, it resisted and stayed in place.

The bookcase split open and revealed an elevator.

My jaw dropped and I couldn't help but look amazed. She stepped into the elevator, and told me to get in, but I rejected the offer.

"C'mon, we've all been down there, and I explored the entire place before seven A.M." She told me, and I just gave her a strange look. "C'mon, it's safe."

"Fine!" I said and walked into the elevator. Her face lit up as she pressed the only button in it. The doors closed and the old elevator groaned as it slowly descended into a cave.

In the middle of the cave, near the back, was a large computer system that everyone was gathered around. Alfred was stopping them from using it. The elevator reached the bottom and we both got out of it.

I walked toward Alfred and the rest of my friends and asked what was going on. Alfred explained that non of us were allowed to use the computer.

"I own the place, Alfred. I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to use something I own. Plus this is a cave under my house, that's in my property, thus this stuff is either mine or is getting tossed out. And this stuff looks expensive." I told him and he nodded his head.

"Very well." He simply said and circled around the group and watched as I approached the computer and clicked a few buttons. "Why is there a bat symbol here?"

"This must be the Batcave. Y'know, Batman's place." Dae said and got closer to the computer. She used the mouse and navigated through the computer and found a stockpile of files and blueprints.

She clicked on one and read through it. It was a file for someone called 'The Joker.'

After I read through the file, I concluded that this place would be the home of the new rebellion.

"Look at some of the Blueprints." I said and she opened a blueprint file. It was of a modified motorcycle that had rockets, a mini gun, and a winch. "Holy goddamn, this is amazing. Okay everybody, scavenge this place, look for anything useful."

"I can handle any electronics." Azia said and I nodded as she approached me. "If you need, I can take the computer off of your hands and make it easier to understand." I nodded as Dae and I stepped away and watched her do her thing.

"I can build things." Bethany said. "Anything that needs repairs or needs to be made, I can do it." She looks around and found a place with a bunch of tools and metal parts.

"I got combat training." Expel stated and walked toward some dummies.

"I have target practice." Gordon said and pulled out his gun before following Expel.

"I can handle heavy things." Dae told me and before she could walk away, I interrupted her.

"How?" I asked her. She didn't have the build that made her look strong, then I again, I didn't know her abilities as much as I'd like.

"I can levitate things. So if you see things flying around, that's me moving stuff." Dae told me as she turned and walked away.

"I'll handle all the medical needs." Alfred stated and walked away as well.

"What will I handle?" I asked myself silently.

"You're the boss, you don't necessarily need to handle anything other than how many people and what people are in this with us." Azia told me. I walked toward her and looked at the computer.