Fallen to Peices

"She knows where we are!" Expel told me as she grabbed my arm and pulled me out into the common area. I looked back at Bethany and saw that she was following us. Expel clicked her tongue every few seconds and bumped into multiple people. She stopped in the middle of the common area and faced me and Bethany.

I examined her and noticed that her blindfold was missing, she had cuts and scrapes all over her face, she had a yellow piece of metal sticking out of her stomach, her trench coat was ripped, blood was running down her leg, and she had a gash in her face.

"Are you okay? What the hell happened?" I demanded, and she nearly fell onto the floor, but luckily I caught her. "Expel? What the fuck happened?"

"I-I was driving and-and I was hit." She said, stuttering her speech to a point where she must have been traumatized. "I was just driving and out of nowhere someone hit my car, smashed it to bits, I almost died." She said, and took a step backward. "I can't see."

"You're blind." Bethany said, and Expel asked who it was. "NightBlade. Ana, you know me."

"Right, Beth, uh...Brea, I can't see. I need my blindfold." She said, and suddenly fell to the floor. I rushed to her side and found that she was still breathing. Her body twitched and I heard the sound of electricity. I turned her over and saw a small circular device on the back of her neck that was flashing.

I waited a few seconds, and checked for Expel's pulse.

She had non.

Her pulse was gone.

The device started beeping, and I watched as a small piece with a flashing light on it fell off. I grabbed Expel's left arm and Bethany grabbed her right arm and we dragged her away. Within seconds of us getting ten feet away, the small device exploded.

The force threw us back and the main door to the base was blown open by another explosion. After the smoke cleared, a small and slim female figure walked in with a revolver in one hand and a submachine gun in the other. Some Rebellion fighters ran, while very few stayed to fight.

I watched as the girl disappeared and reappeared behind the fighters and shot all of them, killing them all. My face dropped and I stood up.

Bethany questioned me and I just told her to get Expel out of the base.

I walked toward the girl and as I got closer, I saw exactly who it was.

It was Glympse.

Though, I never had any doubt that it was her.

As I got closer, she threw her revolver to the ground and unsheathed her sword. She looked right at me and called me stupid for getting close. She also knew that I was a recruit somehow.

I looked into her mind for her fears, and found two phobias; Athazagoraphobia, the fear of being forgotten; Kakorrhaphiophobia, the fear of failure or defeat. She was also scared of losing someone she loved and finding someone she loved dead.

I needed to fight her, before she killed the rest of the Rebellion. When I got close enough to touch her arm, I began to gain the abilities of her fears. I was someone she loved.

I was Harley Quinn.

I had a gun in my left hand, a baseball bat in my right hand, and wore heavy armour with no helmet. She looked right at me and her eyes widened.

"Harleen!" She screamed and hugged me.

"What the hell are ya doin', shorty?!" I demanded and she let go. "Why did ya hug me? Tell me or I'll bash your brains in." I laughed and put the gun down before putting both hands on my bat and raising it for a swing at her head.