Chapter 28

Tobias POV

    I wake up and look over at Tris, she's honestly so beautiful. I hold her in my arms and cover us up with the blanket. I don't know what to do with her, I do love her so much but at the same time she should be free. We already have a lot of problems between us with everything that happened but at the same time I don't feel the need to be away from her, I want to work on us and fix our problems. She is the one person I do trust and with her being gone I realized how much I love her. I love her so much and I wasn't able to show her while we were together at Dauntless, but now I have the chance to.

    I kiss her forehead and look back up to the ceiling, I don't want to be without her but at the same time it all is too much. How am I supposed to react to this? Someone comes back from the dead and we're supposed to resume where we left off? Are all the tears and pain that was caused by it all supposed to be forgotten? I am grateful to have her back in my life, don't get me wrong. Though at the same time I don't know how to handle this situation.

    As if Tris could read my thoughts she starts waking up, sensing my frustrations and doubts. I see her eyes start open and I can't help but smile, I'm waking up next to the most beautiful women ever to be created. For a few seconds I forget all the pain, the past few years, everything. All I can think about is the beauty that is right in front of me. She leans up and kisses me, "Well good afternoon Tobias, sleep well?" I smile and squeeze her, "Always easier to sleep when you're next to me." I kiss her forehead again and we just look into each other's eyes. It's easy to connect with someone, but to truly connect with them on a different level is magnificent.

    "Tobias...." She sighs, I tilt my head, "Everything okay Tris? Are you cold? I could grab you another blanket if you want." I quickly ask her, I don't want her to be uncomfortable. She shakes her head, "No I'm fine, you're actually quite warm," She smiles "I wanted to talk to you about this morning..." I tense up, so many emotions come back to me and I don't know what to say. She holds my hand, "Tobias, we need to talk about it, when we got back you zoned out and wouldn't even talk to me." I nod and sit up, "Shower and then meet in the living room afterwards?" She nods and gets up, I can't help but watch her as she starts getting dressed, smiling like an idiot the whole time.

***

    I walk out to the living room to see Tris already sitting on the couch, the cake already cleaned up off the floor. I kiss her cheek and then sit across from her, wondering on how this conversation will go.

4.4.16

A/N; APRIL FOOLS!!!!! I could just abandon you guys like that, you all mean the world to me. Thank you for all the support and love you have given me. Even though it was an April fools, it wasn't a full joke... I haven't written anything in 2 weeks, I just haven't had the motivation. I'm trying to see where this story is going, because there WILL BE A THIRD BOOK!

P.s. Happy FOUR day 4/4

<4