Chapter 6

Tris POV

    He loves me... he still loves me. I can't help but smile as we get to Caleb's apartment. Christina opens the door and tackles me with a hug. I hug her back and laugh, it's good to get a warm welcoming home.

    "Come in, come in! The ice cream should be servable right now!" she pulls me by the arm. I look back at Tobias who slowly steps in, I look back the other way and see Caleb coming out of the bedroom.

    "Beatrice!" He runs over and hugs me, I start crying and hold him close to me. I can hear him start crying too, two siblings reunited. "I never thought I would see you again Caleb... I missed you so much." He looks at me and wipes his eyes, "Beatrice you don't know how happy I am to see you again. I know right before everything happened we weren't on the best terms and that has haunted me... but you being back really does give me hope and make me feel better. I have my family back." I wipe my eyes, I could see how much Caleb actually cared about me after I passed when I watched the cameras.

    "Sit down guys while I get the ice cream! Tris you must try this, it's called cookies and crème and it's seriously the best thing ever!" Christina calls out.

    Caleb leads me to the living room, I sit down right next to Tobias. He puts his arm around me and pulls me closer to him, I smile a little bit because I finally feel safe again. Christina comes in with the ice cream and passes it out, I look over at Tobias and whisper, "You're going to have a stomach ache tonight, with all the cake you ate today." He sticks out his tongue and smiles, eating his ice cream.

    "So Tris tell us, everything that happened." Christina says, I look at Caleb and see he's really curious. I look back at Tobias who has his eyes closed, he probably doesn't want to listen until we're alone.

    I start, "Like I said before, I woke up and they told me they faked my death so I would have to stay at the Bureau. Though I would come and visit Tobias sometimes, then when I wasn't here I was watching you guys on the camera, making sure everyone was okay. I tried talking with the Bureau about letting me come back to you guys but they kept denying me each time."

    "So the only reason they let you come back was because Tobias was at the chasm?" I can hear too much curiosity in Caleb's voice.

    I nod, "Yeah I guess so, they knew how much he means to me so when he was close to death I guess they didn't want to chance it and sent me here."

   Christina cracks her knuckles, "So does that mean you're staying?"

    I feel Tobias tense up when Christina asks that, I squeeze his hand. "I don't really know what they are going to do... Amar just told me he would come back and let me know. I do a lot over there so many they'll have me work over there but live here... I guess we'll just find out."

    We all talk for a few more hours when I tell them that I need to talk with Tobias about everything, they understand and Christina comes up to hug me before I leave, "Tris it's so good to have you back, we all seriously missed you." I tell her how much I missed them and that I'll see them both tomorrow. We say goodbye and start our way to Tobias's apartment.

1.18.16