"Yza my parents are leaving this town." Rukia said in a sad tone.
"So we'll never see each other again?" Yza asked.
"Maybe... But when I'm older I'll comeback! And we can meet together again and have cardfights!" She smiled.
"That'd be cool!" Yza grinned.
"Lets have our last game then." Rukia smiled softly. Yza nodded as they set up.

"It really is..." Yza thought, as he sprinted inside, running through the hallways to the infirmary. "Rukia!"

Yza walked in, only seeing a bandaged Shika and someone else taking care of the injured students.
"Your too late. She went to class." Shika said.
"Wait we have class?" Yza said. Shika nodded as Yza blinked three times before screaming and running to his I.T class like his life depended on it. He manged to burst through the doors in time, panting as he saw Rukia next to his normal seat. He flinched and fist bumped, smirking. Yza took his seat next to the blonde and started a converastion with her. Backlion looked at Yza and Rukia and chuckled softly as Ryu sat next to him.
"They'd make a good couple." Backlion snickered.
"Agreed. Now if only Cupid would come and-" Ryy stopped as Yza and Rukia hugged. "Good... Very, very good." Backlion laughed.
"Man, are they gonna make out next?" He asked, laughing his head off as the teacher pulled their attention to her.

As Yza got into art class, he was unusually happy as he was talking to Rukia about something.
"Hey, you wanna go to my place after school? My parents would be at work and my bro isn't with us currently, so we can do whatever the hell we want!" Yza suggested. Zeon heard "we can do whatever the hell we want" as they walked past him, he grabbed Yza's collar and pulled him back.
"What are you planning on doing to her?" Zeon asked.
"Just gonna hang out as friends. Is there a law against that?" Yza asked.
"No, but it seems like your asking her out on a date if you ask me..." Zeon said.
"Huh. Thats kinda true." Yza said before realising what Zeon meant and shouting at him, "TO HELL I DO!"
"Heh, you have a crush on her." Zeon laughed.
"No way!" Yza denied.
"Yes way!" Zeon mocked.
"No!" Yza grumbled in annoyance.
"Yes!" Zeon teased Yza.
"No, no, no, no to the no!" Yza denied even further.
"Yes, yes, yes, yes to the yes you so do have a crush on her!" Zeon shouted.
"Have a crush on who?" Ayaza asked.
"Yza has this wicked large crush on Rukia!" Zeon laughed.
"No way!" Yza retorted.
"Thats cute!~" Ayaza said.
"To hell it is!" Yza denied.
"Just say your feelings to her, I dare you!" Zeon laughed. Yza had enough and punched Zeon.
"Shut up!" Yza said in an angry voice.
"So is that how you wanna play?" Zeon laughed maliciously, as he drew his katana. "I don't mind one bit!!" Yza flinched and swallowed hard.
"You don't scare me!!" Yza shouted, pointing a finger at Zeon.
"Good." Zeon smirked, piercing his thumb using his teeth and spreading the blood on the katana blade. "Ishima Technique, Triplet Cutlass!!" The katana grew two more blades as the blade lighted a purple. "Die." He rushed up to Yza and swung his katana back as he threw it foward as Yza braced for impact.
"I can take anything!!!" He thought.
"Stop it, now!!" Cried a old female voice. Zeon stopped, pierced this thumb again and spreaded the blood on the katana to calm it down and place it back into its holder.
"Zeon. What were you doing?" Asked their art teacher who was late.
"Nothing miss." Zeon replied.
"More like trying to kill me..." Yza muttered.
"You see, me and Yza got into a bit of an argument and he punched me, causing my bruise, so I decided to fight back and use my katana." Zeon explained.
"Yza aswell?" She said shocked. Yza looked down as his peers were shocked.

"GIVE IT BACK!!" Yza cried, trying to grab the card that was stolen.
"Its funny to see you struggle little man!" He laughed.
"YOU GIVE IT BACK!!" Yza cried, tears falling from his face.
"Yza calm down!!" Rukia shouted, trying to restraint him. The bully laughed and laughed and laughed. Yza had enough, his shirt ripped as Rukia pulled on it, and he charged up, and punched him hard.
"That didn't hurt... Your weak as fuck." He replied, grabbing his neck. Yza tried to get his hands off him.
"YZA NO!!" Rukia cried.
"G-g-gyah..." Yza breathed out.
"Hey!!" Maxios cried. "Hurting kids and swearing infront of their face? What kinda teen are you?"
"Heh, mop face." He laughed. He dropped Yza as Yza coughed hard, Rukia checking if he was ok. "Saving your brother again, what a wimp!"
"Whats wrong with that? You scared to be beat up again?" Maxios challenged him. He grunted and looked at him. "Bring it on you slut." He smirked.
"Slut? Well I thought I'd never hear me someone call me that." Maxios laughed.
"Shut up and die!" He shouted, throwing a punch at him, as Maxios grabbed the punch and twisted his hand hard, causing him to whimper in pain.
"How about you eat shit and die?" Maxios laughed as he kicked his stomach. He coughed out some blood.
"The hell was that for?" He shouted.
"Hurting kids on the playground. Especially my brother!!" Maxios exclaimed.

"Zeon and Yza. Seems like you two are in trouble. Your normally in trouble Yza, but your the last person I'd expect to resort to violence." The Principal said.
"I'm sorry sir." Yza mumbled.
"And for Zeon... Drawing your katana on your peers and trying to kill them? Are you insane?!" The Principal exclaimed.
"Heh, Yza was the one who punched me first..." Zeon dryly laughed.
"Shut up will you? You drove me to this damn violence you bitch!" Yza shouted.
"Bitch? The only bitch I see here is you." Zeon replied.
"YOU BASTARD!!" Yza shouted, punching Zeon again.
"Punching me isn't gonna change crap." Zeon said.
"Stop the violence now! Ugh, what shall we ever do with you two?!" The Principal screamed.
"I have an idea." Said a voice.
"Rukia?" Yza said shocked.
"What is it?" The Principal asked.
"They settle it in a cardfight." Rukia suggested.
"Cardfight? Heh, I can do that." Zeon smirked.
"Your on!" Yza shouted at him, gritting his teeth.
"This can't end well..." The Prinicpal sighed.

================================

A/N
Yes, another one completed!! I can't stop myself from updating XD
Anyways, I hoped you liked me exploring Yza's past, and a big thanks to Nafi_Kagurai for letting me use Rukia. And in all honesty THANK YOU. You have made the plot much more cooler. Anyways, Yza vs Zeon next time and Rukia will get to fight, but some "interesting" plots shall slow that down. Thats all, Fox out!