Update for Everyone! Plz read if u read my stories!!

Im going to be introducing new story idea's tht I really like!! Plxz check out

Let's switch it up a bit!:Teen Vampire going to an ALL girls prep school.

that will definitely be a new story but Im letting the readers decide this 2nd new story I will be posting/adding to my uploads.

The Geeks Have a Purpose[Summary]:

Anna, Jolin, Ariel Lin are sisters that go to South High in Missouri. They're cousins Michael, Nick, and Daren also go to South High. They're all geeks, but geeks are always how they appear. The cousins fight crime and keep their ears out for gossip and watch Princess or Prissy Miller for information about her father who has been on the most wanted list for 20 years now. They cannot be certain that he is the same guy the CIA wants.

Anna: has red hair green eyes and a small figure(5'2). She can remember any code you tell her and is the expert in cracking codes and math.

Jolin: Is the most daring, with her slim figure and flexibility she can fit into any possible place. She has dark as night black hair with blue eyes is tall 5'8, and is the most silent one of the group.

Ariel: also has red hair(Anna and Ariel are twins) and green eyes is taller than Anna but shorter than Jolin.(5'4) And is the gadget one. She works most gadgets and builds new ones. She can point out weaknesses in gadgets and in people.

Michael: Blond hair with brown eyes muscular but you wouldnt be able to tell from the clothes he wore. He's the logical one, he tells them were the traps are, security systems, and thinks nothing is impossible.

Nick: Brown hair brown eyes muscular 6 pack but again who could tell under the clothes they all wore, and he is the secret weapon and partner is Jolin. They do the what seems impossible and always makes it out.

Daren: He's the chemist. He makes explosives and find new ways to destroy and capture the enemy. He doesnt have muscles like Michael and Nick, he relies on his technology and skills.

Together they make the perfect team for the CIA. They are beautiful but wear a face mask created by Daren to hid it. They need to maintain they're cover.

I'm the Angel of Light and My Twin Sister Who I Have Never Met Before Now is the Angel of Darkness?![Summary]

Odette is your average golden haired blue eyed girl who is a girl no one could hate but is kinda popular but isn't. Odile the new girl who wears black has pale white skin with black hair and midnight blue eyes is her twin sister. Their mother, Danica, is an angel from heaven and is the Morning Star, while their father, Daren, is from hell and was born at night at the blackest hour of the day. Odette has never met her father before and Odile has never met her mother before. When something even more powerful that is from neither side comes into power they join forces to help bring things back to normal. They're lives will never be the same again.

Odette:Angel of Light

Odile: Angel of Darkness

Plz tell me which one you want me to do!! Or u can kick out Teen Vampire going to and ALL girl's prep school!! Lol I am letting U guys decide because I cant!!! Go read the First Chapter of Teen Vampire... and tell me which one to continue!!!! Is it hard to decide 4 u too?? I'm giving everyone 1 week so nxt sunday I will post the first chp of the winning one!!