"Umm okay. I'll see you in the morning alright?"

"No problem, Biscuit. Bye." He replied. We both hung up and I turned my head to see Aiden staring at me.

"Holy Shit!" I almost jumped of the bed. He scared the crap out of me.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" He asked in a deep; and I mean deep voice. I guess from sleeping.

"Um, sort of." My voice still croaking.

He chuckled. "I like when your voice is like that. It's cute." Even though it was dark, we could still see each other so I'm pretty sure he saw me blushing.

"Do you feel better?" He nodded his head.

"Can you lay back down with me?" He voice was hushed again.

"Um Aiden, I don't-"

"Please. It will only be for a few more minutes. Then if you want to, you can leave."

I sighed. Why did Aiden even want me to stay?

I laid down again only this time I didn't face him. He put his hand over my waist and pulled me in again. This time he buried his head in my neck. We just stayed like that for an hour, two hours, three hours, four hours. I didn't fall asleep this time.

When the time was 7:15, I turned to Aiden. He was sleeping again. "Aiden, wake up." I started to shake him. Then guess what he did.

He groaned and rolled until he was on top of me. You've got to be kidding me. Could you just imagine my face right now? His head was still in my neck. "Aiden?"

"Mm hmm?" He responded but didn't move.

"I need you to wake up, okay?" He groaned. After that, it took some time before he pushed himself off me and sat up. I sat up too. "We need to get ready for school."

Aiden stretched and then looked at me. "I don't want to go to school today." His voice wasn't low but it was still gentle like a seven year olds.

"We have to."

"No we don't."

"Yes we do."

"No we don't."

"Yes we-" Aiden put his hand over my mouth.

"I'll take you anywhere else today, just not school." I removed his hand.

"Aiden, we have to go to school. We can't skip." I started to stand up so I can go to the bathroom but Aiden grabbed my hand.

I looked back at him. "Please." Again with the please. Why does he keep saying that? And every time he says it, he had this expression on his face like a child who wants a puppy. How am suppose to resist that? I don't know why he wants to spend so much time with me anyway. I don't get it. I sighed.

"Fine, Aiden. What are we going to do today then?" I put my other hand on my hip.

He did a half smile. Oh my gosh. I am witnessing Aiden Praxston, actually smiling. Even though it's not a full smile, it still counts right? At least he's not wearing that stupid smirk I hate. "I have an idea."