Chapter 67 - The show must go on.

1 Month later....

"Drink anyone, before the show?" Calum cracked open a beer. "No..." Ashton shook his head, as he stood twirling sticks. "Luke...?" Calum asked. "Had one." Luke nodded. "...Mike?" Calum turned to Michael. "No. Thanks" Michael scrolled down his phone.

"Just me then..." Calum sighed, as he sat the bottle down on a table in front of him. "We'll play another great show!" Ashton spoke up with a grin. "We still playing San?" Michael asked, still looking at his phone.

"We played that the other night." Luke told him. "Yeah, I said I wanted it on the list" Michael then looked up. "Dont worry, we've got it" Ashton smiled, as he sat down next to Calum. "Have you heard from...?" Calum began. "Not in weeks.." Michael smiled a little as he nodded.

"You will." Ashton perked up. "Yeah...just a idiot thinking there was something" Michael locked his phone, as he stood up. "There is." Ashton followed him with his eyes. "Not anymore. Cant get through to her, wont see her...thats it." Michael sighed. "Dont be negative Mikey" Ashton smiled.

"Its fact, Ashton." Michael told him before sipping some water. "Its amazing how better things will be, after just one hug" Michael half smiled, before putting down the water.

"Show time guys!" Stage manager told them.

The boys, stood and made their way out the room. Down the corridors towards the stage.

Getting their guitars, and earpieces they finally got to the bottom of the stage area. Cheering and chanting came from the distance out in the arena. Ashton went up first, and the boys waited as they began to hear him drum.

The screams got louder, before the three of them ran up and onto the stage too taking their positions. The played along to the drum beat, before Michael jumped onto a large stepping box on the stage as the music stopped. Looking down at the private pod beside the fans, he sighed as it was empty.

Remembering back to Tori's lit up face, he smiled. She believed in him, she always had. That's all he needed.

Jumping down, he started playing with the guys, as the area filled with cheers.

Its coming to an end guys ~ Chez