Chapter 32 - Tear in my heart.

Friday night.

"This is so fun!" Tori exclaimed "We haven't even been yet..." Hanna told her, as she put on her red lipstick. "It will be fun, trust me!" Tori grinned, as she looked at herself in the mirror. For the first time in ages, she felt happy with what she was wearing and she had no Ryan to judge her. Black skinny jeans with rips in the thighs, one rip in the knee. She had a black shirt on with different colour splashes on it, and it had slashes all around the back of it.

Her black converse, and her winged eyeliner. Her hair was straight, and pinned up at two sides with her bangs brushed neatly so she wouldn't be so warm. "I wont need a jacket right?" Hanna asked. "Um, if your wearing that." Spencer walked into the bedroom and looked at Hanna. "Whats wrong with this?" Hanna asked. "We're...going to a concert Han not a nightclub" Spencer laughed.

"So? Its warm in concerts...right?" Hanna asked. "I cant believe you have never been to one before" Tori shook her head, shocked. "I have...just not bands" Hanna shrugged. "Music festivals dont count" Spencer smiled, shaking her head. "Same thing..." Hanna stood up, and fluffed her hair out. She had on a red dress which was a little tight, but flowed out at the bottom and stop just above her knee. It had lace shoulders, and she paired it with red and black wedges.

Spencer wore a nice loose shirt, but shorts were attached to them. A cream blazer, and flat shoes with her hair wavy. "Ahh cant wait!" Tori smiled, as she grabbed her phone. "Are you taking a purse?" Hanna asked. "No..." Spencer shook her head. "Don't need one!" Tori smiled at Hanna. "Hmm" Hanna decided.

A knock at the door, made them turn. "Time to go!" Tori smiled, as she headed to the door, and opened it. "Hey!" Michael smiled at her. "Ready?!" Tori smiled. "I should be asking that" He chuckled. "I am!" She nodded. "Awesome, me too!" He told her. Tori popped her head out the door, and looked down the hallway to see the boys standing. "Hellooo!" She waved out, and got a wave from Calum and Ash. A smile from Luke.

Tori looked at Michael , and made a face making him chuckle. "Guys come on!" Tori shouted. "Okay, okay we're coming!" Hanna shouted, as she and Spencer came out of the room. "Woah, you going to the after party Hanna?" Michael smirked. "Shut up, it's called being fashionable..." She told him, walking past him. "Its a concert, not a catwalk..." He chuckled. Spencer squeezed passed Tori and Michael as she walked out too. Tori closed the door, and locked it before putting her key into her pocket.

"Don't lose that key!" Hanna told her. "Well you take it! Mrs fashion purses!" Tori took the key again and shoved it to Hanna. "Bleh!" Hanna mocked as she took it, and put it into her purse.

-

Getting into the hall, Tori rushed up the stairs and smiled at the girls. "This is a nice place" Spencer commented. "Come on, they'll be on soon" Michael smiled at Tori, as he and the boys headed into the hall. "Yeah hold on" Tori nodded, and she and Spencer waited on Hanna. "Hurry up slow one!" Spencer laughed. "Ugh, I need the bathroom." Tori sighed. "Go now! We may be standing in here" She told her. "What?!" Hanna looked at her wide eyed. "Why didn't you tell me?" Hanna asked them.

"Because who doesn't already know?" Tori asked. "Who doesn't sit?" Hanna sighed as they walked into the bathrooms. "Who does sit?!" Tori giggled. "People do!" Hanna told her. "Not when your have a fucking rocking time!" Tori told her, as she pushed her into a stall. Hearing groans from Hanna, Tori and Spencer looked at each other and rolled their eyes as they held in their laughs. "Hey..." Spencer nudged Tori. "Hm?" She asked. "Did you see those girls?" She asked. "What girls?" Tori asked, a little confused.

"When we were walking in. These three girls were looking at us up and down..." Spencer told her. "I'm used to it. What were they? our age?" She asked. "No, that's the thing. They looked around fifteen..." Spencer told Tori. "They were looking at us, then the guys..." Spencer shrugged. The toilet flushed, and Hanna opened the door fixing her dress. "They were probably fans of those guys" She sighed, as she walked to the sink and washed her hands.