Chapter 44 - Your not ugly, society is.

A few days later.

1st September.

"So you guys just live here when your here in LA?" Hanna asked, as she and the girls sat in a large house with the boys. Minus, Calum and Luke.

"Yeah, this is it." Ashton smiled as he sat with his phone, and a bottle of water.

"Its nice." Spencer commented, as she sat back.

' Yeah okay, I know it wont be long.... ' Tori spoke, outside in the hall away from everyone.

"That Ryan?" Michael asked. "How did the other night go?" Hanna then turned to him. He frowned, as he narrowed his eyes with a sarcastic smile before sighing.

' Okay, I'll talk to you later. Bye ' Tori then hung up and walked back into the lounge.

"Everything okay?" Ashton asked. "Yeah, its all good" Tori smiled as she sat down next to Spencer, and Hanna. Michael stared at her, before sighing. The front door opened, and in walked Luke with Calum. "Look who we bumped into." Calum sighed.

"Hey!" Ashton perked up, and the girls looked over to the door.

"Hello!" Bryana walked in, with Arzaylea behind her. "Are you serious?" Hanna whispered, obviously pissed.

"Do they visit you too?" Tori mocked quietly, as she shook her head.

"Hello everyone" Arz smiled, as she sat down. Hanna rolled her eyes, as she looked away. "Hello" Spencer nodded. "Shame you girls left so early the other night. It was a good party" She then nodded. "We're not party people" Hanna turned to her. "You look like a party girl" Arz smirked at her.

"You look like a bitch" Hanna whispered under her breath, no one hearing but Tori and Spencer. Spencer sniggered quietly, as she looked away. Tori sat with a smile on her face, not a happy smile. A more bossy one.

"Hello Tori, how are you?" Bryana asked her. "I'm good. You?" Tori answered. "Good thanks!" She smiled, and nodded. "You missed Crystal the other night" Arz then butted in. "I wasnt in the party mood" Tori nodded at her. "You would've liked her..." She nodded.

"We've met!" Tori told her. "How come?" She asked. "Hey..." Michael began. Looking back and forward to them, a smile grew on her face. "Oh." She then tried to act like she was sad. "Can we not?" Tori then laughed quietly. "Gladly. How is everyone's day?" Ashton asked.

"Im sorry, I didnt mean to bring anything up" Arz shook her head. "Then stop talking about it!" Hanna warned her. "No need to to have attitude." She told her. "You've had it with us." Hanna told her. "Girls" Ashton cleared his throat. "Im sorry, your accusing me of something...." Arz began.

"Oh my gosh, you are...your a innocent act. Thats what you are!" Hanna laughed. "Excuse me?" Arz smiled. "Hey, back off and leave her alone" Luke told Hanna. "Hey, why dont you back off buddy?" Hanna mocked, as she referred to his tallness as he stood. "Hanna" Tori shook her head.

"Dont worry babe. I can handle it" Arzaylea smiled. "Yes. I'm sure she can. Lets hear the excuses" Hanna told her. "Stop being a bitch, and creating shit" Luke told her. "Im sorry, am I talking to you?!" Hanna stood up. "Ooh, now this is getting interesting" Arz smiled. "Hanna!" Spencer took her arm, as she sat.

"Guys, stop!" Ash told them off. "This is between me, and this one." Hanna pointed to the girl sitting opposite her. "Sorry, me? I have a name" Arz smiled. "Then stand the fuck up, and stand your ground!" Hanna told her. "You've been nothing but a big mouth every since we've met!" Hanna told her. "You knew about your slut of a friend, and Tori's situation and yet you were pathetic enough to invite her!" Hanna shouted a little.

"Shut up! Mine and Tori's situation is nothing to do with anyone!" Michael told them. "We dont have a situation Mikey" Tori looked at him. "There you go, you heard her. So shut up" Luke told Hanna. "Her has a name, you fucking idiot. As it goes for me, dont tell me to shut up!" Hanna warned him.

"If your going to start shit, just leave" He sighed, shaking his head. "What? Am I disturbing your headache? Hangover again, or your craving something?" Hanna asked. "What the fuck are you talking about, you weirdo!?" Luke told her. "You got a cheek, calling me names you complete shit bag!" Hanna shouted.

Tori stared at Arzaylea, as she sat in the seat with a small smile on her face. Bryana sat shocked, just much as was Calum and Spencer did. "We do have one?" Michael then told Tori. "Leave the girl alone Mike, she's your ex. Not sex." Arz told him. "It doesnt concern you!" Michael turned to her. "Dont talk to her that way" Luke turned to Michael.

"What you gonna do? Huh? Shut up, idiot!" Michael told Luke off. "Guys! Oh my god!" Ashton sighed. "Dont tell me to shut up, dick" Luke stared at Michael. "Calm down" Tori sighed. "Oh, backing up her ex bf" Arz smirked. "Im sorry...what has this got to do with you?" Tori looked at her. "Hm? Im just saying" She nodded.

"Well dont. Its nothing to do with you, back off" Tori told her. "Shut up, you little bully" Luke told Tori. "Bully? Is that all you can say?" Hanna laughed. "I wasnt talking to you! Your nothing but a shit stirring bitch" He chuckled. "Oh you fucking asshole!" Hanna spat a little. "You started this! Yet you sit there watching it" Spencer pointed to Arzaylea.

"Do not...accuse me. I didnt do shit." She narrowed her eyes, as she pouted. "No shit. You started it at the party, you started it now! What is your problem? If anyone is a bitch here, its your arm candy!" She told Luke. "Fuck you, you dont know shit little girl" Luke told her.

"Who the fuck...are you?" Hanna grabbed her glass of water. "Woah!" Spencer took her arm. "Dont talk to us like that, I remember when you couldnt talk to any girls!" Tori told him. "People grow up. You should try it, whore." He snorted.

The room fell silent.

Tori stared at him. As did everyone else. Arzaylea smiled, in her seat.

"You...did not, just say that" Michael looked at him. "It slipped out" Luke nodded. "It didnt slip out. Who do you think your calling a whore...you nasty little person?" Tori stared at him. "It slipped out!" He shrugged. "Oh okay..." Tori stood up, and took the glass of water from Hanna before throwing it over Luke.

"Ooops, my hand slipped!" Tori mocked, before shoving the glass into Luke's grip.

"We're out of here. Your no one to me anymore!" Tori pointed to Luke. Tori walked to the front door. "You can all go fuck yourselves...or better yet. Her right there!" Hanna pointed before she and Spencer headed to the door too. "Oh yeah, the slut card. Beautiful!" Arzaylea clapped.

The door slammed shut.

"Leave, now" Michael turned to the girls. "What, she didnt do shit!" Ashton pointed to Bryana. "You, and her. Leave now!" Michael pointing to Luke. "We're going nowhere. Not our fault, your life is fucked up right now" Luke told him.

"Fine. I'll leave, but you started this. This is on you!" Michael looked him up and down. "I would've done worse, than that" He referred to the water soaking him before scoffing and walking out.

OOH shIT has hit...the fan! haha ~ Chez.