Chapter 47 - City lights.

11pm.

The boys had been out in the clubs for a few hours.

The girls, Bryana and Arzaylea had tagged along. Calum was tipsy, having fun with a few friends and strangers, Luke was tipsy and having fun with a few strangers. Ashton was cool, he sat drinking a few with Bryana. Michael was drunk. Worse. He couldnt walk properly, or stand for a long period of time.

He walked around talking with people, dancing like an idiot, and acting like an ass.

Every time Ashton looked over to him, another drink was in his hand. That was bad because Ash found himself looking at him every ten minutes.

He was getting worried, because when he told him to slow down a little he got defensive. Rude, and cheeky.

"This is fun" Bryana smiled as she sipped some drink. "Yeah..." Ash looked over to Michael. "He's going to end up in trouble, I've not seen him like this...either in a long, long time or ever!" Ashton turned to her. "Leave him, he's fine. He's having fun" She smiled, her white teeth brightening the booth they were in.

Frowning Ashton turned back. "Cal said he went and spoke to Tori before he decided to come out...do you think it went okay?" He asked her. "Maybe, I dont know. Probably...they have a past Ash." Bryana told him. "I know...but, sometimes he can be a right idiot" He sighed. "So can Tori, and she will admit that" He chuckled a little, making Bryana giggle.

"I dont know, he doesnt usually drink this heavy. Why would he?" Ashton asked. "Maybe he's just mixing too many drinks" Bryana shrugged. Looking over to the other end of the booth, Luke sat chuckling away to himself with Arzaylea. Frowning, he rolled his eyes as he shook his head.

Idiot.

"Want to dance?" She asked Ash. "Nah..." He shook his head. "Ashton, stop worrying. You always do it, leave him be. He'll be fine" She smiled. Ashton shook his head as she sighed. "Something is eating away...something isnt right." Ashton told her.

"Why dont you go over and bring him here then." Bryana nodded. "Be right back" He automatically stood up. Walking down the steps, he walked towards Michael.

"Hey buddy!" He grabbed a shot glass from his hand, before he swung it back.

"Heyyyy!" Michael, frowned as he followed the glass getting took away from him. Ashton put it down on a table, and put a hand on his shoulder. "Mike, you okay?" Ashton looked at him. "Im....amazing!" He grinned at Ashton. "Hey, calm down okay?" He chuckled a little.

"Dont...tell me what...to do!" Michael frowned at him. "Mikey..." Ashton warned him. "Fuck you! Leave me alone" He slurred pushing him away, but nearly falling at the same time. "Michael, get it together!" Ashton grabbed onto him.

"Least you can hold onto me" He slurred. "I love...Montgomery, and she...cant even...love me back" Michael shook his head, making Ashton frown. "Y'know why? Coz I...." He got closer to Ashton. "...Fucked up!" He nodded, before tapping Ashton's shoulder.

Suddenly Ashton realized.

"I had a purfict....girl...and I ruined it" He nodded. "Yeah dude, you mean perfect" Ashton corrected him. "Naaahhhp. That was Tori" He sighed. "She hates me....so much Ashton...but I dont hate her" He nodded. "I know you dont, she doesnt hate you Mikey" Ashton looked around for some help.

They needed to leave.

"She told...told me. She threw me out of her life. Poooop right into the trash!" He giggled a little. "Dude, you need water..." Ashton sighed. "And a seat, sit here" He put him into a seat. "No...I want...this" He pointed over to the shot glass. He stretched out his arm trying to get it, but Ashton took his arm back.

"No more drinks for you Michael. I think we should leave" Ash told him. "Noooo! Tori left me! Dont leave me too" He whined. "I'm not leaving you Michael. We are all leaving this club!" He told him. "No! I want. To say!" He nodded. "Stay, Mike and we cant" Ashton nodded. Michael burped a little. "Ugh I'm so gross! No wonder....To...Tori, doesnt love me" He sighed.

Ashton turned away from him and waved him to Bryana before telling her to come over to them. Turning back, Michael had chugged the shot that was on the table. "Michael! Enough" Ashton told him, grabbing the now empty glass from his hand.

"Dont....tell me what to fucking do!" Michael slurred, stinking of every drink in the club. "We're getting you out of here okay?" Ashton sighed. "No. No...No...I need to see Tori" He nodded and stood. "No, you sit down! We're leaving!" Ashton turned back around to Bryana but her attention was now on someone else.

Ashton frowned, and sighed as he turned to Michael.

"Come on, can you walk?" Ash asked him. "I can...dance" He nodded, and laughed. "No, you need to walk to the table up there. Come on" Ashton put an arm around him. "I can....do it....myself!" Michael left his grip, and stood himself. He then burped again, and rubbed his head.

"Mikey...you okay?" Ashton asked him. "Come on, we'll get you home...sleep it off" Ashton nodded. "I dont...feel so good" Michael sighed as he stared at Ashton. "You'll throw it up, and sleep it off. You'll feel it tomorrow dude" Ashton half smiled at him.

Just when Ashton was about to take Michael's arm again, Michael's legs went from him and he fell to the ground. "Oh fuck, you okay Mikey?" Ashton asked. Michael lay there, not answering. "Mikey...?" Ashton shook him, worry rushed over him.

"Michael! Dude!" Ashton shook his arm. "Oh fuck! Hey someone! Calum...Luke! Michael!" Ashton gasped as he shouted out. "Oh shit!" He grabbed onto Michael.