Chapter 35 - Underwear days.

July 31st. A few weeks later.

"It's like a permanent vacation for you guys, and hotels..." Tori smiled as she looked around the nice room.

Turning to Michael, he was looking at her with a cheesy grin on his face. "I didnt mean that, that way" She told him, as they laughed a little. "You listen to my shit, admit it" Michael smirked, as he looked through his suitcase.

"You looking forward to tonight?" She asked him, walking up to him. "Yeah, its cool. Its always excitement now." He told her nodding. "Your never nervous?" She asked. "Me? Never" He scoffed before looking at her. "We used to be. Not much now" He smiled and admitted.

Tori smiled and looked around turning her head.

"Are you...and the girls coming tonight?" He asked her. "Oh, I dont know" Tori shrugged. "Come on. You havent been to one of our shows fully...since we've came out touring." Michael looked at her. "There is a reason for that" Tori told him. "No one is going to notice" Michael sighed.

"Yeah, because keeping under the covers sure helped so far" Tori scoffed. "I prefer the other under covers..." Michael smirked. "Shut up" Tori giggled, shaking her head. "Like I said, that was once. One time, that wasnt a mistake but...we cant let it happen again" She told him. "Even with all the sexual tension around us?" Michael smiled.

Tori stared at him, eyes not amused yet a small smile on her lips.

"Fine, I'll let it go. If you come to the show." He told her. Tori stared at him, as music played in the background from Michael's speaker. "Just...pack and listen to your twenty one pilots" She smirked before turning around and walked over to the window a little hesitant.

"....No one is out there planning on throwing a brick up to you" Michael told her, as he closed over his case. "There could be" She turned and mocked. "The...fans arent like that. They're awesome" He told her, zipping up the case.

"Yeah, because they arent any drama happening with either of the boys" Tori turned to him. "...There's a good reason why they dont like...those people" Michael told her. "Your different." He told her, walking over. "Who are these girls? Are they actually girlfriends? Come on..." Tori asked him. Michael sighed, as he shook his head. "I dont even know anymore" He looked out the window beside Tori.

"I can assure you. They need to say something, if they keep denying it and then those girls keep tweeting stuff about it...it will hurt the fans" Tori nodded, before walking over to the bed and sitting down.

"Entertain my faith..."

Tori sung along quietly with the music. Michael turned to her, and frowned a little. "Thats nothing to do with you, dont worry about those idiots" He sat down next to her. "I should be at a point in my life where...I dont worry about any of you, including you" She told him with a smile. "I cant help that though..." She sighed.

The both of them sat in silence, with music playing. The song changed.

A small chuckle escaped Michael's mouth. "Thats something I shouldnt have now" Tori then mocked, referring to the song that was now playing. "Thats something I dont have as much, since our breakup. Those darn migraines." Michael then joked, and Tori turned to him offended before smiling. "You ass!" She giggled.

"Come on Tori, you have to admit the feelings that we were having during that night..." He nudged her. "...We?" She looked at him. "It was not just me" He told her wide eyed. "Like I said..." Tori sighed. "Yeah I get it. There was something, is something there. You had to feel something" Michael told her. "Well...it took me a minute, but yeah" Tori joked.

"Oh, come on! I'm serious!" He pushed her arm as he smiled. "I thought we established, we were two horny adults getting some..." She shrugged. "What? Making up for lost time?" Michael asked her, not amused. "Michael, I cant deal with this...I will end up with a Migraine." She rubbed the side of her head.

"Course. Okay then. You can never deal with it...we never deal with it!" Michael stood up, sounding pissed. "Woah, calm down whats got into you?" Tori looked at him. "You! Us...this fucking traveling" He sighed, scratching his head. "Then why did you ask me to come along?!" Tori asked, rolling her eyes.

"Because I didnt want to say goodbye to you!" Michael told her, staring right at her. Tori swallowed hard, as she stared back. "I couldnt say it. Do it all over again, to not see you. I wanted to with us, with me..." He told her softly, as he shook his head.

"Im sorry Tori...I just..." He shrugged. "...Dont be sorry, I trusted you. My mistake, not yours." Tori told him, staring ahead. "Are you serious right now? Thats fucked up" He told her. "Okay fine, I'm sorry...that was taking the piss" She sighed as she looked at him again.

"Well, its not just you" Tori then spoke up. Michael looked at her, waiting for her to continue, and watched as she sighed. "Every time...I try and leave. There's something there, that keeps pulling me back" She nodded. "Then why..." Michael began as he sat back down next to her.

"Because, we cant just pick up where we left off Mikey..." She turned to him. "That. What you done, what we've been through...its scarring. In the mind, making emotions and your psychical state nearly unbearable." She told him. "People who do it, dont know it but...it hurts. Really bad" She told him.

Michael looked in her eyes, and watched as they began to glisten. "We were never serious. Until, there was obviously something there to make us like each other. We hated it, when one of us were ignoring the other and talking to another girl, or boy." Tori chuckled. "But thats bad. We get jealous easily, and that is not healthy" She sighed.

Michael looked down, and realized he'd took her hand in his.

"...Well, you do know that sex...with the right person can get so addictive" He told her. Tori giggled, as she shook her head. "Its true. Its fact" Michael nodded with a smirk. "Your an idiot." She looked at him. "But I was your idiot." He told her. "You dont want to be an idiot" Tori told him. "No...but I do want to me yours" He sighed.

"That tells you all that time in high school, that it turned out to not just be sex" He told her. "Can we...stop talking about sex?" She laughed a little. "Why, making you horny?" He asked. "No!" Tori laughed as she wiped her eye.

The song ended, and changed again. Michael smiled, as he knew it was one of Tori's favourite songs.

"Come here..." He sighed, as he sat up the bed. Pulling Tori up with him, he sat up against the headboard, and crossed his legs over. Tori sat beside him, her head on the side of him as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"We were so out of our limit..." Tori mocked a little, making Michael smile.

The both of them lay, staring around the room blankly.

"...and when she gets his gun, he's begging babe please stay, stay, stay, stay..." Michael sung along quietly, before kissing Tori's head softly.

Tori closed her eyes, as she smiled. Wrapping her arm over Michael's torso, a tear ran out the side of her eye.

"I'll come to the show tonight, with the girls" Tori then told him, quietly. "Good...I'm glad" He nodded.

Hi guys, first of all I want to apologize for not updating. I've been trying to think up ideas to write. I might not be updating every night, but I'll try and at least update once or twice if anything. Much love, thanks ~ Chez.