Chapter 53 - Dirty little secret.

11pm.

Tori walked into the LA house closing the door behind her.

She looked into the lounge area, and saw Michael sitting. The television was on, and she could hear anime. A smile appeared on her face, as she walked in. He glanced over at her and smiled, before looking back at the TV.

"Where is everyone?" She asked sitting down. "The girls are upstairs, and Ashton too. Calum is out with Luke..." Michael nodded.

"Hm....could come in and see this everyday" She then smiled, looking over at the TV. Michael nodded. "How was your date with lover boy and his ' band ' ?" Michael smirked. Tori narrowed her eyes, as she shook her head. "It was...okay" She sighed, as she took off her jacket. "How come he isnt here? Thought he was crashing he...literally" Michael rolled his eyes.

Tori looked at him. "He's at the hotel...thought it was best." She nodded. "How come?" Michael asked. "Why do you care?" Tori asked him. "I dont" Michael told her blankly. "So why are you asking?" Tori asked, with tired eyes. "Because. I care about you" He turned to her. Tori then frowned. "Are you jealous?" She then asked.

Michael let out a chuckle, as he looked up at the ceiling. "Let me guess, he said that" Michael nodded. "I dont know. You tell me, we slept together, had multiply moments together, and yet you still push me out when the boy friend turns up" Michael told her. "So your jealous?" Tori asked. "Are we each others booty calls again?" He looked at her.

Tori stared at her.

"I know you dont like that...thats why I said it" Michael sighed, as he turned back to the TV. Tori sat back, as she rubbed her forehead.

"No, I'm not jealous...but he is" Michael told her, still watching the show. "What?" Tori looked at him sighing. "How can he be jealous of you, I'm not..." She began. "Not about you Tori. He's jealous that I'm in a successful band...and he aint" Michael looked at her. Tori frowned at him. "Yeah, if you were looking at him when we were talking about the studio and that...his face said it all" Michael scoffed.

"Another reason, to add onto the Michael and Tori list" He sighed.

"He's...their getting there. They have a music video, and a bunch of songs..." Tori began. "It takes a lot to start off...a lot. Trust me...trust us" He nodded. "We're still getting there." He sighed. "So he's jealous your songs is on the radio...so what?" Tori asked. "Exactly. He's jealous that your still talking to me, and I'm more successful than him" Michael told her.

"...Wait, stop. Rewind, what list?" Tori asked him. "Our list. Problems, and that...instead of looking at your precious boyfriend earlier, you were looking at me" He told her. "Oh I'm sorry. I cant look at you?" She asked. "...Yeah, but not the way you always used to look at me" He smiled a little.

Tori cheeks flushed pink.

"Everyday you used to look at me that way...until that night. Then on the night, you nearly put me in hospital with you car, it wasnt there. It came back the night in the school, and then...it was fully back again the night of the twenty one pilots show" He nodded. "...I have a look?" She asked him. "Yeah, and dont tell me I dont have one" He smiled.

Tori hid a smile, as she looked down at her hands.

"Your sure as hell, dont have that look when you look at him." He then stood up. "Whats that supposed to mean?" Tori looked up at him. "Simple. I know what look you give someone when you love them Tori...I know you" He nodded. Tori stared at him.

"Why didnt he come back here?" He asked. "...We ended on a rough note." Tori admitted. "About here. me, your past...am I right?" He asked her. "Why does it matter?" Tori sighed, closing her eyes. "Because, I dont want to see you wasting your time" Michael told her. "Wasting  my time? On who? Ryan?" Tori asked.

"Isnt it obvious?" Michael shrugged. "I thought you were cool with this? I thought we were on the same level..." Tori sat up. "Oh I'm sorry. Because being on the same level would be, to sleep together twice. Be what we've been through over the past couple of weeks, then to throw that away when a guy, you dont even love comes to ' visit '" Michael mocked.

"Mikey..." Tori sighed. "I know! I get it. We're nothing. I ruined our relationship. I fucked up, I get it! Stop throwing it in my face, every fucking day because I see it enough. I have to look at you everyday, knowing how stupid I was to let you go like that. Now, that he's around...it hurts me...and pisses me off even more because that should be me!" Michael told her.

Tori sat, rather shocked looking at him.

"You know how much every day I wish we were back in high school? To fall out, about...a fucking CD rather than this right now?" Michael sighed. "To have one of our stupid arguments, than not having you at all? It hurts me!" Michael told her.

"Maybe I am a little jealous. Yeah, because he gets to hold you, touch you...but what I'm not jealous of and the little bit of hope I have is that you and I both know you dont love him" Michael shook his head. "You have held me...touched me..." Tori told him quietly. "Not the same Tor..." Michael rubbed his tired eyes.

"Why are you telling me this?" Tori whispered a little. "Because I love you. I love you, so fucking much! Yet...I cant have you. Its fucked up. I'd rather see you kiss Ashton again!" He told her scoffing, making her screw her face a little. "Even...though...I didnt see it, first time" He shook his head.

"I miss...walking into those school doors, turning down the music corridor towards those lockers and seeing you standing. In your, bring me the horizon shirt, black jeans, converse...reading your notes" Michael told her, his voice leaving a little. Walking down that corridor, and looking at you acting like I was the biggest bad ass in that school..." He scoffed and chuckled.

"I walked away, without a worry because I knew that I would have you. I knew, that I had you. Now, I dont." Michael shrugged. "I wish we could go back to that time, and...I seriously wish I had a do over to not do such stupid things." He told her.

Tori swallowed, as her vision was blurred with the tears sitting in her eyes.

"And now that he's here...I'm worried now that you'll leave with him and I'll never see you. Seriously...if what we had was real, how could you just be with him?" Michael sighed before taking a step. "Michael" Tori spoke up. "Dont worry. I'm not going to tell him about our...mistakes. I'm not that person" He told her, before walking off. Tori heard his footsteps, walking up the steps then a door close.

Tori sighed, as she took a cushion slowly and buried her face in it as tears escaped her eyes. She looked up and at the TV, where the show Michael was watching was still playing. She hugged into the cushion, as she brought her legs up on the sofa closer to her. She then moved over to the spot where Michael sat, and lay down.

Woo, I have to get a grip! Just had a tear in my eye haha ~ Chez x