Chapter 64 - Can you forgive me?

A few hours later.

"I can't believe him. Asshole! How could he?!" Michael went on, and on about the little incident that happened earlier.

"I know, just leave it" Tori sighed. "Here" Michael handed her a wash cloth that was damp from the cold water. "I'm fine" Tori told him. "You've got a cut face!" Michael told her. "Its tiny! It was from his ring" Tori turned to him. "Your face is up in a huge red mark Tori!" Michael told her pissed.

"I'm fine!" She told him wide eyed. "You've got to leave like that" He tutted. "The power of makeup" Tori nodded. "Covering up marks on your face, not like your hiding anything" Michael told her. "I could've walked into a wall, fell..." Tori nodded, but Michael wasnt having any of it. "Know what. I'm done with it" Tori sighed, as she stood up and walked through to the en suite bathroom off his room.

She came out with a little bit of toilet paper soaked in cold water, before plastering it over her cheek. "My cheek is more inflamed right now. Thats all" Tori told him, as he stuck to her cheek and she lay back on the back. A small chuckle escaped Michael's mouth. "Coward couldnt even face you" He told her.

"Just let it go, I dont want anymore fighting" She shook her head, before closing her eyes.

A light knock sounded at the door, before it opened.

Tori looked up, as Luke peered his head through the small gap.

"You've got to be kidding me?" Michael scoffed. "Mikey." Tori warned him as she sat up. "Can I talk with you...Tori?" Luke asked quietly. "Sure." Tori nodded, before looking at Michael. "You want me to go?" He asked, offended. "Michael" Tori sighed. Michael nodded, before kissing her forehead and standing up.

He walked to the door, and Luke opened it wide. Walking out, Michael then closed the door leaving Luke and Tori in the room.

"What can I do for you?" Tori asked, as she patted the now empty space next to her and took the paper off her face. "Oh god, was that me?" Luke asked. "Its fine, it was your ring..." Tori nodded, as she crumpled it up in her hand and looked at him as he sat down beside her.

"I'm so sorry, i didnt know you were behind me. Everything went black earlier, and we were fighting and..." Luke sighed. "Its fine" Tori nodded. "I know you didnt mean it" She told him. "I just...I cant believe it" He looked at her, with tired eyes. Tori examined his face as she sighed.

"Y'know...your very tired looking" She then told him. "I'm just stressed right now, and everything. People...Hanna...people" He rubbed his eyes. "Are you sleeping?" She asked him. "Not much. Then we're traveling" He nodded. "Well everything is great with the band. Fans, shows...I think you and I both know whats worrying you" She nodded.

Luke turned to her.

"And its that obvious, I dont need to say it." She smiled pressing her lips together. Luke sighed, before he whined quietly into his hands. "Is it...real?" She asked him. "It was." He admitted, as he looked up again. "Now its just...trying to keep it together." He nodded, before looking at her. "Not like I want too...its going badly downhill" He told Tori.

"Its not as easy to walk away?" She asked him. "Try impossible." He looked at her. Tori made a sad face, before patting his shoulder. "Ach, Luke. What happened to the old days, listening to Good Charlotte in history?" She smiled, making Luke chuckle. "Those were the days" He nodded. "...Back in 1979" She nodded.

Luke turned to her and laughed. "Too cheesy?" Tori laughed. "Little bit" Luke nodded, as he laughed. "Thats the first genuine smile, I've saw from your face over these past few weeks and it looks good" Tori smiled. "It feels good" He nodded.

"Im so sorry about earlier Tori. You didnt deserve that" He told her. "Its fine. Your forgiven, but you have to apologize to everyone else for kicking off. Especially Hanna" Tori nodded. "Yeah I will" Luke agreed. "Also, heads up. Hanna sometimes has resting bitch face, so if you think she isnt cool with it...she could be deep down" Tori nodded

"Noted" Luke smiled. "Come here" She sighed, as she hugged him. "I seriously didnt mean anything I said today. I'm just so...annoyed and tired right now" Luke told her. "Its okay. Dont worry" Tori nodded, before letting him go and smiling at him.

"We're going to miss you Tor...the girls too" Luke then admitted to her. "We're gonna miss you all too" Tori smiled. "You are something else....you keep us in line" He chuckled, making Tori giggle quietly. "I better apologize to everyone" He then nodded. "Mhm." Tori sighed. Luke stood up, and left the room.

Luke walked down the stairs, into the lounge area where everyone sat. Michael stood at the door.

Everyone stared at him, as he walked in and he held his hands up.

"I come in peace" He told them. "Not going to punch us now are you?" Hanna frowned. "That was a bad...bad mistake" Luke nodded. "What did Tori say?" Michael asked him. "She...has said its fine. I said I was sorry and she's forgiven me" He told him. "Hm" Michael nodded.

"I want to say sorry to you all...for kicking off. I didnt mean to say anything I did...seriously" Luke nodded. "Its fine dude" Calum nodded. "Yeah, your cool" Ashton smiled. "I can apologize enough..." Luke sighed.

 "Your a good guy Luke" Spencer smiled at him. "Thanks Spencer" He nodded. He looked at Hanna, as she had a bitch face with a pout but she gave him a small nod letting him know he was off the hook. Michael nodded at him, before walking out the room and the rest of them started talking again.

"Mike" Luke followed Michael out into the hall to the stairs. Michael stopped and turned to him, with one foot on the stairs.

"Tori is such a nice person" Luke smiled. "...Your not hitting on my girlfriend, right?" Michael asked him. "No! No, course not." Luke shook his head. "Um...what I mean is, your really lucky to have her mate" Luke told him. "Seriously...I know you dont want her to leave, but she's...dont let her slip away" Luke nodded, before patting Michael's shoulder.

"She understands. She sees the good in everyone. She's got a heart of gold" Luke smiled before walking into the lounge again with everyone. Michael sighed, as he walked up the stairs and into his room.

"Baby?" He asked, as he closed the door. Tori walked out the bathroom.

"Yes, my love" She asked, before laughing. "Sup?" She then asked, in her normal voice. "Everything okay?" He nodded. "Yeah, Luke said he was sorry. Its all good" Tori smiled. "You...okay?" Tori asked, frowning a little. Michael sighed as he shrugged.

"Can I get a cuddle?" He asked. Tori smiled, as she walked over to him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her and sat his chin on her head. "I accidentally said you were girlfriend a few seconds ago" He chuckled. "Too used to that idea, you" Tori smiled. "Are you sure, we cant try it?" Michael asked.

"I told you, there is no point. I dont think we should label us Mikey, because when I leave...we may not...stay in touch." She looked up at him. "Dont say that!" He told her, hugging her tighter. "Its true! It could happen" Tori told him. "We promised we'd stay in touch" Michael sighed.

"And we will! Just not as a couple. If we can hold friends together...we could try something more okay?" Tori asked. Michael nodded, with sad eyes and a small smile. "Did you have dinner?" She asked him. "No. Can we just...sit here?" He asked her. "Sure" Tori smiled and let him go before taking his hand.

"Luke...told me something about you" He told her. "What?" She asked. "Something I already knew" He smiled. "What?" She asked, with a smile. "Your a beautiful person inside....and out." He nodded. Tori smiled as she pecked his cheek. "Why thank you. Here's me thinking you hate me" She giggled. "Never" He shook his head with a smile.

"Not even after our...fights?" She asked him. Michael shook his head. "Well...except when you threw at ashtray at me..." Michael trailed off, making Tori laugh. "I apologized for that!" She told him. "Lucky I dodged it" He told her, with wide eyes. "Hey! You throw my heels at me...those are sharp heels" Tori giggled.

"Sorry" He whispered. "We're bonkers" She laughed. "In a good way" He told her. He took her face and kissed her.

Going to be finishing this story up in a chapter or two guys. :) ~ Chez. x