Chapter 16 - Stalkings illegal.

Tori, Spencer and Hanna walked along the mall ground, looking around holding some bags. "Wow, I can't believe we've not been here in a while! It feels different" Hanna turned to the girls. "Yeah, I wonder how shops survived without your savings, Han?" Spencer giggled mocking slightly. "Your so funny babe" Hanna sighed, as she linked arms with Spencer. "I wonder how the music store is!" Hanna turned and looked straight at Tori. "Leave me out of it!" Tori smiled shaking her head.

"True, true" Spencer nodded, as she laughed quietly. "Hm..." Tori thought for a moment. "You wanna go?!" Hanna grinned and prodded Tori's cheeks a little. "No. Stop!" Tori shook her head. "Oh come on" Spencer looked around Hanna to look at Tori. "It may not even be there anymore" Tori shrugged. "We can go and see, look we came here to shop like back in the day..." Hanna shrugged and smiled at Tori. "Lets go..." Tori nodded.

The girls walked down the mall, towards the music store. "Its still here, in one piece!" Spencer smiled as she looked up at the store name. Walking inside, music filled their ears and Tori looked around. The place had moved around a little bit. Looking around the top floor, she turned to the girls and smiled. "Heading downstairs..." Tori trailed off. "We're coming with ya, we wanna see what was so special" Hanna giggled, walking with Spencer.

Tori rolled her eyes, and smiled as she walked down the stairs. With posters, and gig events up on the walls leading down the stairs. Turning into the room, she looked around. It wasn't busy, but there was a few people shopping around. That was her two years ago, and even though it wasn't that long ago, it felt like it. Snooping around the items, she smiled looking at all the CDs. "Hey cool, comics" Hanna smiled as she lifted on. Looking at her friend, she looked slightly out of place. Blonde wavy hair, with perfectly manicured nails and a white jacket with a pink top and skirt. Holding her handbag on her arm.

Shaking her head, Tori giggled before walking on. Not that she changed much. She still had her black jeans on, with converse type shoes. A black top with white crosses on it, and her leather jacket. "Hey look!" Hanna then spoke up, making Tori turn. She held up an album Tori has, and she smiled. "You have this right?" She then put it down and continued looking around. "Yeah, she'd probably has most of the store" Spencer laughed a little.

"Hey..." Hanna perked up. Tori continued looking at all the CDs, and ignored Hanna. Hearing a subtle slap against fabric, there was still silent from the girls till Tori turned. "What?" She asked. "Nothing!" Spencer grabbed something from Hanna, who's face seemed a little annoyed. "What is it?" Tori asked again. "Just a weird CD" Spencer told Tori, before looking wide eyed to Hanna. Tori walked down the isle, away from the girls. "Don't show her them!" Spencer whispered to Hanna.

"What?! She can't ignore them. They are a band..." Hanna rolled her eyes. "Yeah, try and help to keep her from him...!" Spencer nudged her before walking on. Hanna followed, her face still annoyed. Tori looked around the CD's as she came to the end of the isle. Looking at the end of the isles stand, she scanned the music before looking over towards the merch stand where she mostly got her stuff. Smiling she walked over, for Hanna and Spencer to turn the other way to continue looking at CDs.

"Who even buys CDs now?" Hanna sighed. "People do. Good music will never fail" Spencer smiled. Picking up a shirt Tori smiled, before she looked up to the wall where all the shirts were on show. Turning her head she noticed someone. Has he folded shirts into a shelf, his bracelets and necklaces chimed against one another. His black hair long from when she last saw him, and his work shirt and black jeans. A smile grew on Tori's face as she walked over, and stood behind him.

"Are you still bothering this joint?" Tori asked, joking making him turn around. Looking up a little, he looked straight up as he saw Tori's face. "Tori!" He shot up, and laughed. "Hey Johnny!" Tori laughed, as he grabbed her in for a hug. "Oh shit, how are you?!" He asked, looking back at her making Tori look up to his height. "I'm doing good, how are you?" She asked him. "Doing usual...work, living..." He then chuckled. "Its so good to see you, you look well" He grinned at her, making his two lip rings stretch slightly.