Chapter 65 - One way ticket to my future.

Thursday 10am.

"We manged to get a flight. Its two hours after yours though" Spencer told Tori, as they and Hanna stood in the kitchen. "Yeah, mines a connecting flight though." Hanna nodded. "I'll be in Paris in a few days" Hanna then smiled widely, as she rolled her eyes.

"Breakfast is here!" Calum chuckled as he ran into the kitchen, and hopped up onto the counter beside the girls. "Not hungry" Hanna pushed a bowl of cereal away from her. "You've got to eat." Ashton spoke up, as he walked into the kitchen with a few paper bags with food.

Hanna eyed them up, as he sat them down and Calum began to take some food out. "There's something you'll miss" Spencer laughed, as she saw Hanna staring at the food. "No more breakfast brought to you" Ashton chuckled, as he sipped on his coffee. "When's your flight again?" Calum asked Tori, as he opened a bagel and licked him thumb.

"Two. This afternoon, so uh...I should head around noon" She nodded. "We'll give you a ride" Ashton smiled. "No, no..." Tori declined. "Yes." Ashton nodded. "No, Ash...I dont want you all coming out to the airport. You'll end up getting mobbed or something, I'm fine to just get a taxi" She smiled.

"Are you sure?" Calum asked, before biting into the bagel. "I'm fine. Honest, but thank you" She smiled. "You'll do great Tori" Ashton grinned at her, positively. "Thanks guys" She smiled as Calum nodded agreeing.

"Ah, Morning! Your awake" Ashton looked behind the girls, as Luke walked in. "Mm" He groaned a little as he rubbed his eye with messy hair. "Looking hot Luke" Hanna joked. Everyone stared at her. "I was joking" She quickly told them. "I'll still accept it as a compliment" Luke chuckled, as Ashton handed him a ready made coffee.

"How are you?" He then asked Tori. "I'm fine. Nervous...but good" She nodded and smiled. "Mhm.." He half smiled as he stared at the small cut that was concealed up with some makeup. "Do you want me to wear sunglasses on my way out?" Tori joked, as she smiled. "Sorry" Luke shook his head. "Dont be! Forget about it, new leaf!" She sighed reassuringly.

"Yeah, as everyone leaves..." Ashton half smiled, making Tori look at him. "Thought you were the positive one?" She asked. "I am!" He chuckled. "Dont sound it. Think of it as, we're all making a fresh start" Tori smiled widely. Calum cleared his throat as he looked behind the girls before he looked away. A pair of arms wrapped around Tori making her gasp quietly, as the guys chucked silently.

"Still talking about this?" Michael asked quietly. "Today is boarding the plane day..." Spencer nodded as she sighed quietly. "Nice to know, you put effort into your daily...routine" Hanna then spoke, making Tori turn to him. He had a baggy band shirt on, with half messy hair and jeans. Tori smiled widely, as in her opinion she thought he was cute.

"I dont need to impress everyone...just someone" He looked right at Tori. "Theres nothing wrong with you" She told him quietly, before he leaned in and kissed her. "Okay, thanks...eating here!" Calum laughed. "Jeez, get a room" Luke chuckled. "Young love!" Ashton mocked, as he made a heart with his hand.

"I'm going to go finish packing" Hanna smiled, before she disappeared out the kitchen.

-

12:15am.

"Holy shit, what do you have in here?!" Calum struggled with Hanna's case into a taxi. Tori stood, laughing quietly. "Body lotions..." Hanna nodded, as if nothing was wrong.

"Need help?" The taxi guy smiled, but Calum declined as he sat her case into the boot of the car. He wiped his hands, before he hugged Hanna. "Be safe." He told them as he then hugged Spencer. "And Toby should consider himself lucky he has you Spence." Calum smiled at her. "Okay, dude, thats her boyfriend" Luke laughed.