Chapter 12 - Time to move on...right?

Tori stood looking around her room. Her posters and frames up where she'd left them, her desk and beauty vanity till going strong. Smiling, she walked away from where she sat her case and up towards the canvas frame she had with tickets, and photos. From high school, herself Spencer and Hanna, herself and Michael. Family, other bits and pieces.

Looking up her walls to her posters, she turned to her desk where one was folded up underneath her small drawers of stationary. Slowly taking it out, she unfolded it and realized it was the poster she tore down from her door. Looking up at her door, the corners were still attached but the rest of the poster was gone and her door was on show.

Those few weeks of school sucked, big time. So many lies, so many fake people.

Folding it back up, she put it back where it was before turning around. Looking at her bed, and towards the bathroom some memories came back. She could picture the time when Michael was in her room, when they were laughing and fooling around when they could. Walking towards her closet, she looked at her CD collection she had, more of a mountain. Between albums, eps, singles and beneath all of them her vinyls.

Lifting one out, she scanned the cover of it. All time low ; Future hearts.

*Flashback*

" I cant escape this feeling, coz something aint right. I caught my name, as I crashed the gates till i cant escape this feeling coz something aint right. Why don't you think before you speak because you don't know me at all! "

Tori sung a long  and swaying, her hand in the air with Michael beside her. "So fucking awesome!" He shouted over the music for her to hear. "I know, I fucking love this song...and them!" She shouted back before laughing.

" I EARNED MY PLACE WITH THE TIDAL WAVES!" Tori sang loud with Alex as he shouted out the lyrics with passion. Michael laughed as he watched Tori, making her blush slightly. "What? Leave me alone!" Tori laughed, shoving him a little. "Don't, you'll start a full on mosh pit" Michael told her. "And that's bad?" She asked. "Wait for it...its best when it just happens" He winked at her. "Like you then..." She held in her laugh. "Huh...oh. Hilarious Tori-Leigh" He mocked slightly.

The music slowed down and finished. "You guys are fucking awesome!" Alex shouted through the mic, making everyone cheer, and scream. "Okay, we're going to keep it fairly new...with this next one. A good favourite of mine, I want you to sing and dance...this is missing you" He told the crowd, as the music started with the music. "I love this one too! My favourite!" Tori turned to Michael, sort of fangirling.

Michael laughed as he nodded, agreeing with her. Tori and Michael sung and swayed along with their arms in the air, singing and shouting the lyrics back. " Grit your teeth, pull your hair and paint the walls black and scream fuck the world, coz its my life! ..."  As the song came to the middle, and slowed down slightly Tori turned to Michael. To see he was always staring at her. "What?" She smiled. "I love you" He mouthed. A wide, yet warm smile spread on Tori's face. "I love you" She mouthed back, and Michael grabbed her hand.

" Hold on tight...this ride is wild one. Make no mistake, the day will come when you cant cover up what you've done! " Michael held Tori's hand tight, intertwining their fingers, before he squeezed in behind her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. "Don't lose your fight kid, it only takes a little push to pull on through. With so much left to do...you'll be missing out and we'll be missing you....!" The both of them sang before Tori grinned and looked up to him, making way for Michael to nuzzle his face down a little and leave a soft kiss on her lips.

*End of flashback*

"Tori...Tori?" A voice brought her back to reality. Leaving go of her record, she turned to see her mom looking at her smiling. "You okay sweetie?" Tori's new lubricated eyes with tears nodded, and smiled. "Yeah, just a little overwhelming being back here" She lied a little. "Awh come here" Her mom grabbed her in for a hug. Tori hugged her back, quite tight as she took a breath.

"It will be weird but it'll be okay. Your home! ... for a while anyway" Her mom smiled warmly. "Yeah, Hanna and Spencer will be here within the week, so...." Tori grinned. "There, like old times" Her mom nodded. "Except Caleb and Toby" Her mom made a small face, with sad eyes. "But I'm not in high school anymore" Tori laughed a little, making her mom laugh with her. "Your a beautiful young woman! no need for school talk now" Her mom told her.

Obviously her mom knew what she meant, and didn't carry it out. "I'll uh, come down and help with dinner okay?" Tori told her mom nodding. "Okay! You get settled in..." Her mom left grip of her hand before walking away. "Oh and Tori?" Her mom turned at the door. "You can fill us in with...Mr Handsome, Ryan" She laughed a little, before walking out. The smile, sort of disappearing from Tori's face.

Oh yeah mom, dad...I met Ryan a few months ago and we've been 'dating' for nearly 6 months. None of us have said ' i love you ' yet and I'm now questioning any feelings for him! How lovely.

Tori took her jacket off, and threw it on her bed. She took her converse off, and fixed her hair before sighing. Looking at her bathroom door, she walked towards it and opened it. The familiar scent of perfume and lush products was no longer there, because they weren't used in nearly two years. Walking into her bathroom, she looked around and smiled as her things still in place, not gathering dust as her mom must've cleaned around.

She moved her wire from her old hair straighteners and her arms brushed against her shower hook, which made a sponge fall. Sighing, she opened her shower to pick it up. Looking at the heart sponge in her hand, she quickly put it down on the edge around her shower before looking up at herself in the mirror. It was from a valentines day, lush set...back in the day, from someone.

Quickly putting on her tap she washed her hands, and then dried them off with a towel before exiting her bathroom and closing her door. Walking past her bed, she scooped up her phone and put it into the back of her jeans pocket as she walked out her room. Looking back, she then closed the door halfway before walking down the stairs. Passing the living room, she stopped for a brief moment remembering back to the time where she and Michael actually hooked up in a home.

In her home. "Tori?" Her mom called, and she turned to see her mom stand at the kitchen door. "You okay?" She then asked again. "Im fine!" Tori smiled, before walking down towards her kitchen.

Writing about the all time low concert, with tears in my eyes.  I want to go see them! haha

~ Chez