Chapter 37 - PCD

"Party up in here!" Luke shouted with a douche voice on making two girls laugh.

The two girls, who spent nearly all the guys show time snapchatting videos, and tweeting. About the show? Tori didnt know.

Tori sat staring over at Luke, Ashton and the two girls as she tried to piece together when that happened. ' That ' would be when they grew up, and Luke became a little too over excessive with drinking after a show, or even at all. 

Michael sat down beside Tori, and handed her a plastic cup with brown liquid in it. She sighed, and smiled. "Thanks...what is this?" She asked. "Jack Daniels and coke." He nodded, as he looked into his own cup. Tori half smiled, as she kept hold of it. Wasnt a fan.

"Does he always turn into a party goer after shows?" She asked. "Who?" Michael asked her. "Him." She pointed a little. "Hmm...he's been like that for a while now" Michael chuckled, before he sipped some liquor. "How long?" Tori asked, turning back and watching as he what it looked liked, showed off but it was just him being a bit of an ass.

"A while. I've lost track to be quite honest with you" Michael told her softly, as he smacked his lips together to take in the drink. Sighing, Tori turned back to him and smiled. "You guys were good tonight, you really can put on a show" She told him. "Thank you" He nodded with a grin.

"The fans are lucky" She nodded. "Nah, we're the lucky ones to have them" He nodded.

Hanna walked over and sat down.

"Spencer and Calum seem to be getting on nicely" She sighed. "Your just not into it, because you dont have any attention" Michael mocked. "Very funny" She narrowed her eyes, and screwed up her face a little. "Hey...when did that happen?" Hanna asked, nodding her head towards the foursome couple.

"Hm....few months and...couple..." Michael nodded. "What does that mean?" Hanna asked. "Three and nine" He told them. "Nine months?! Who was that?" Hanna asked, wanting to know more. "Ash..." Michael sighed, before taking more drink from his cup. "Wait, Luke is dating her and they've only known each other three months?" Hanna asked.

Tori looked at her. "Does it matter, its nothing to do with us" She told her. "How did they meet? Coz all she seemed to do was blab about being at the show." Hanna smirked. "Party" Michael nodded with a small smile. "Why am I not surprised?" Tori asked herself, rolling her eyes. "What is it, with you guys and parties?" Hanna sighed, as she sat back.

"Did Ashton meet her too at a party?" Tori then asked. "I think so..." Michael tried to remember as he nodded. "Bryana seems nice." Tori then told them. "Spencer has a problem with the other one" Hanna nodded. "I think the other one has the problem with Spencer, and she also has a name Hanna" Tori told her. Hanna made a face, as she turned and looked over at them before turning back.

"Is she filming something again?" Hanna scoffed. "Honestly, its like she films things to save up for vindictive motives" She told Michael and Tori, making Michael laugh a little. "Hanna dont be mean, she's having fun hanging out with her boyfriend" Tori sighed, shaking her head. "Yeah a boyfriend, who hasnt publicized anything" Michael nodded.

"I dont think he'd want too either. He's the front man of a popular band with loads and loads of fans" Tori stared at Michael. "No, but he can flip off those fans when they talk about her online" He told them. "Has he really?" Hanna asked. "No, but mentally yes. That boy used to be thankful every fucking day...and now he hardly shows it...to us mainly" Michael shook his head.

"Well she doesnt keep a very good job of keeping things ' discreet ' they are pictures, and videos been leaked out of the two of them. Little dates, hotel rooms at night...you name it" Hanna smirked. "Yeah, and he knows and every time we get pissed off or the fans, he sweeps it under the carpet" Michael told the girls.