"I'm fine, just being a girl. Why are you here? Shouldn't you be buying lunch right now?" I asked him. I knew his school schedule specifically, where and who he was with. Every. Single. Day.

"Nah, I thought we should've discuss about what I proposed yesterday." He winked. Oh.

"I-I don't know, Jaebum-oppa..." Oh how nice it was to call him 'oppa'.

"C'mon dolly, let's go somewhere more private." He nodded to the group of girls surrounding us a few feet away.

"O-Ok." I looked down at the floor, I felt his strong hold around my wrist as he led us into an empty classroom. He closed the door and sat me down on a desk.

"So how bout' it?" He quickly turned, sitting on the desk in front of me. A smirk was evident on his face as he stared at me.

"Ok I'll be your toy."

"Thought so baby."

He stood up from the desk and came closer to me, his hands were on either sides of me. His lips were inches away from my face. I studied his features, I noticed two dots above his right eye. His lips were a pretty shade of peach, he had his hair gelled up today. Every single detail on him was perfect. He was perfect.

"I have three homework assignments I need finished. Finish them by the end of today, please." He whispered in a low voice, before backing away from me. He planted the homework next to me.

"I'll finish them! Don't even worry about it!" I nodded quickly, he winked and left the classroom.

Leaving it emptier then before.

I hopped off the desk and noticed the group of girls following behind him, that's why he left first. I grabbed the papers and neatly stuffed them into my bag.

I went down the other way of the hall, heading to the lunch table I hung out with Su-Min. Surprisingly I saw her seated next to Jackson who was, as usual, staring at her.

"Hi, Hana-ssi. What took you so long?" She looked at me as I laid my head on the table.

"I have three papers of homework I have to finish for Jaebum-oppa." I pouted and quickly took out the papers, determined to finish them.

"You really agreed to be his minion?" Su-Min cringed at me, but shrugged anyways.

"I'm not a minion! I held a steady conversation with him." I smiled to myself, doing one of the two sided homework.

"Park Hana, you really are something." Su-Min shook her head, taking out her lunchbox and shaking it.

"Ah, Su-Min, let me do it for you." Jackson sat up grabbing her lunchbox and shaking it for her. Why can't I have a boyfriend like that?

"So, how was your date yesterday with Wang over there." I whispered in Su-Min's ear. She smiled at me, and for the first time ever of being her best friend, she blushed.

"Omo, it was pretty fun, I guess. He tripped and spilled his drink all over himself. It was funny." She muttered quietly, a small grin appearing on her face.

"So, would you go out with him again?" I nudged her elbow, winking.

"I-I don't know, I mean I wouldn't deny." Su-Min looked over to Jackson who was trying to open the silver lunchbox. He noticed the both of us staring at him, he gave us a goofy smile.

"Here you go, Su-Min!" He placed her lunchbox in front of her. She nodded and took out her utensils.

Wow, Jackson really makes her happy.

I smiled at the two...um...couple? I hadn't noticed how they really would make a cute pairing. I looked back at the papers I needed to finished and quickly worked through the problems.

Finishing one of the papers I noticed small writing on the corner of the second paper.

Thank you, dolly.
xxx-xxx-xxxx
-JB

Jaebum left his number for me. I squealed and covered my face, I knew accepting his offer would come out good.

»»»

THIRD PERSON

Jaebum was sat across the lunchroom, his eyes scanning for black hair. Once he found what he was looking for he watched and studied the girls movements. She looks adorable focused, he thought.

He waited to see her reaction to when she'll notice the little surprised he left for her on his homework.

He witnessed her face get red and showed her beautiful smile he started to adore. She covered her face.

Hana-pabo.

He thought.