"H-hey." I stuttered, trying to untangle my ring out of my hair.

"Can you finish my calculus homework for me..." He doesn't know my name...

"H-Hana."

"Ah, yes Hana. Cute dolly face Hana. Can you finish my homework?" He smiled at me again. Cute dolly face.

"Y-yes! Don't worry about it, I'll finish it for you tonight!" I nodded quickly, I went to grab the paper he gave out, but my hand was still stuck.

I quickly and harshly yanked my hand out whilst grabbing the paper with my other hand. Causing me to moan from the pain. Which didn't mean at all to sound sexual but it did. So I froze.

"D-did you just moan?" Jaebum looked at me wide-eyed and confused. Su-Min who was to busy being hard to get with Jackson, noticed also and looked at me weirdly.

"U-um! Yeah! Homework just makes me really happy!" I laughed it off weirdly, I mentally face-palmed. Out of all the excuses I could've said, I chose to say that!

"Um okay then, I'll see you later, dolly." He smiled before quickly walking off. Once he was far away I quickly face-palmed in embarrassment.

"Wow, Hana-ssi. That was...um a great first interaction I've seen between you two." Su-Min, awkwardly smiled. Jackson nodded along with her, not taking his eyes off her.

"I-I know! I got nervous and I couldn't think of anything to say." I frowned. Su-Min sensed how bad I felt. She quickly placed her hand on my shoulder a soft smile on her face.

"Well he did call you a 'cute dolled' face, right? Doesn't that mean he thinks your cute? That's something good right?"

I smiled ear-to-ear immediately, yes. Yes he did compliment me. I immediately started squealing to myself as I replayed his voice in my head.

"Su-Min. Your such a great person to make her feel better. Now can you make me feel better by letting me take you on a date?" Jackson cooed as he studied her face for the hundredth time.

"Sure, why not." She shrugged. Me and Jackson both looked at her surprised.

"For real?!" He smiled.

"I never really have given you a chance now have I? So why not?" She shrugged again resting her cheek on her hand.

"Yay! This Friday? Afterschool? We could go get lunch and hangout and stuff." Jackson giggled like a girl.

"K."

"Alrighty! I'll see later then, beautiful." Jackson smiled at her. He looked at me.

"I'll see you both pretty ladies later." He winked before skipping away.

"Did he just call me pretty." I laughed.

"Yup, he's in a good mood." Su-Min, shrugged.

"Why now?" I asked her. She opened one eye, looking at me.

"Why now what?" She looked up at me.

"Why did you suddenly agree to go with him now?" I smiled sinisterly at her.