New Developments

I did not black out for long. I was simply exhausted. The doctor holds my hand and smiles at me. You are so brave Lilian. We the staff promise to give you all you need to recover from the terrible things you've been through. We will also get our best therapist to help you for as long as needed.
A therapist. I didn't know we had those...
We will also have to give you certain drugs and do some tests. Don't worry, you are in good hands. He smiles sweetly at me.
All I can do is stare. Mama is sitting by my bed constantly wiping her tearful face with her lappa. She has said 'sorry' atleast a thousand times. I don't think she knows how to handle this. She may need a therapist too. I have told her all I can possibly say in the last hour...I did not hold back.....not even about Baloo.

So I broke Reuben's nose and gave him a pretty nasty cut across his face. I can't say i'm sorry. The police are here and they want my statements, I am so tired. So tired.
Mama's phone rings and she bawls again as she tells Papa about the latest developments. I can hear his rage over the phone. He wants to talk to me.......

"Hello?"
"Lilian my sweet girl, I'm so sorry. God, I'm so sorry. I'm coming home to you. I will be with you all the time and Reuben will pay. *sobs* God I swear it! What he did to my baby girl *sobs*....."
"Oh. Papa....." Now I am crying. Never have I ever seen or heard him cry.
"Lilian, I love you, I swear we will take care of you, we will never leave you again, I am so sorry."
"I love you Papa, oh God, I love you Mama....oh my God...."