The next level

Standing outside Balogun's door in my purple Africana dress, I wonder how I will feel when he opens the door; scared? Ashamed? Because right now, I feel nothing. I just miss him. A lot. Surprisingly.

As I put up my hand to knock, the door opens suddenly and he is just standing there grinning at me. "I miss you''. He says still grinning.
''And I, you.''

Its not weird. Being here with him. I feel completely myself. He still hasn't said a word about all the awkward things that have been going on these days. He is doing that annoying thing again, looking at me from the corner of his eye and not saying a word, while pretending to read a comic. I just smile at him and twiddle my thumbs.

Its here again. I feel it creeping slowly into my soul. I move to the couch to stay away from him, he does not look up. Why exactly I feel like this right now, I don't know. I can't excuse myself......but I keep picturing what his face might have looked like or what he was thinking during that phone call.

''uhm..Balogun?''
''Hmm? He says looking up;
''How come you haven't said anything about me masturbating and you hearing everything over the phone?''
I watch in amusement as his mouth drops open slightly...this is strangely fun. He walks over to me and sits next to me on the couch. ''I wasn't sure if you knew I was on..''
''Well I did."
''Did you do that on purpose?''
''Do what?'' I ask leaning in,
''uhmm......wha----''
A wet kiss landed on his lips. I can almost taste his surprise.
And then he surprises me with a slight jerk of my long hair, he pulls me back and stares into my large eyes with a smirk. ''What do you want?'' he whispers into my lips. I bite his lower lip and giggle. ''What do you think?''

Balogun throws me on the bed and I fall flat on my back. He doesn't waste time, he gets ontop of me and devours my mouth with kisses. My heart is beating so loud I can hear it, I cannot believe. We take a break from making out and he slowly moves his wet lips down my cheek, my neck, my chest, and my rising breasts. His warm mouth encloses on a nipple and I can't help but let out a loud gasp as the sensation runs down my spine.
I can hear him chuckle a bit at my reaction, he moves to my other breast and pleasures me with his tongue. My hands roam his perfect body and I slowly move the tips of my fingers up and down the back of his neck. I cannot believe Balogun is doing this....its almost like am dreaming, but I can't be, 'cause I can feel everything and its incredible.
He is doing this ever so slowly, he is driving me insane! He moves his lips lower......and I arch my back, his hands grab my thighs and he moves his head lower....... oh wow.....
He kisses my thighs, never actually touching my wetness, he keeps teasing me, biting me, but he never touches me there. I am so turned on, I can't take it anymore. ''Urgh! Baloo!''
He lifts his head, laughing at my frustration. I grab him by the shoulders and lay him on his back my hands immediately find his belt buckle and I almost literally rip it right off. He wasn't laughing now...
I am in a hurry, but I have to stop...he is big. I stare down at him for a while and I feel him grab my arm, I guess he too is getting frustrated with all the wait. I know exactly what Im going to do next, its something I've always wanted to try....someday. Our eyes meet, he clenches his teeth and I can see that through his tightened jaw. Slowly, I move my head and start kissing along his shaft. I hear him curse softly under his breath, and this time, I chuckle. I tease him for a while, and then I finally enclose my full lips on the head. Balogun lets out a groan and curses again. I have no idea what im doing, but he seems to like it. A minute or two into this, and he is moaning already. Ok, he must really like this, and it turns me on more. I think I'll take control, I wonder how i'm going to do this when his size seems to have doubled. I get up and lower myself down on him anyway, and he supports me by holding me down by my bum.
A loud and scared gasp escapes my throat as I feel him slide into me...I don't think I can do this after all, maybe he should take control...but he holds me down as I attempt to get up.
''Relax...'' he says.
''Ok''. I start moving my hips slowly in a circular motion, it hurts a bit, but I like it. The pain makes me bite my lip, so I don't have to be so loud.
''I like that''.
''What?''
''You biting your lip like that...''
''Oh yeah?''
Our voices sound hushed and strained, I can't really speak. His hands are at my hips urging me on as the tension rises and I start going faster and harder at him. I am louder now, as I feel my climax building up, I know he is just as close....his hands tighten at my hips and he is moving me almost entirely by himself. ''Dammit Lily....'' he gasps and sits up. He kisses me fiercly and I whimper against his mouth as I feel him explode inside me. I come almost immediately, throwing my head back and grabbing his neck to hold myself up. He holds me tight as I scream in pleasure and then we both just colapse on the bed in a pile of sweaty mess.