Blank

I told Balogun about the pain I feel. I told him I can't sleep well, the nightmares about my baby. My depression. He is worried. He wants me to see doctor 'quack' again. He is not a psychiatrist. He is a murderer; I told him. He insists I continue to take my medications and see him about the stomach pains and weakness. I should have felt better after three days he said.

I have been waiting for Baloo for almost an hour now at Tony's. We are supposed to see doctor 'quack' today. (Baloo hates that I call him that. I don't care.) I am starting to get worried. He won't answer his phone or reply to my messages. ''I think we should call off this whole thing and go see how Baloo's doing.''
''Huh? Why?'' Tony asks.
I roll my eyes at his stupidity. ''It's been an hour!''
''He'll be here.'' He replies and re-focuses on the x-box.
Just then, my phone is ringing and Baloo's name pops up.
''Hey. What happened? It's been an hour--''
''Yes. I know. Go with Tony instead.''
''But why? What's going on?''
''I can't really talk right now. I need you to be ok, so please go with Tony.''
''I am not going anywhere without you!"
Tony shot me a look and then stretched out an arm for the phone. "Lemme talk to him."
"Fine."
He leaves and goes into the next room. I count the minutes until he re-appears. 4 minutes 9 secs.
''So. Uhm. Your boy wants me to take care of you. Let's just go. It'll be cool. A'right?''
I am already grabbing my bag. ''Yeah. I'm going home. Thanks Tony.''
I walk a few steps towards the door, listening to Tony trying to convince me to stay. His voice gets smaller and the room is spinning. I see the floor climbing up towards me and a strong arm grabs me by the waist. The voice keeps calling my name until I can hear it no more.....