He let go of me and stood back until he wasn't near me anymore. He was STILL staring at me. His face grew serious. "Peyton." He whispered.

Whose Peyton? He stood there a little while longer, eyes still on me. He turned and stumbled away mumbling things as he left me alone in the hallway.

I just stood there. WHAT THE HELL?

*****************

I was currently in my room thinking about today. So many questions ran through my mind. Why was Aiden high? Who's Peyton? How'd he find me in the hallway? What was he talking about? He was obviously talking about a girl. Was it Peyton?

My mom walked in my room. "Hey, me and Jess were just taking and thought you and Aiden could hang out." 

I haven't thought about what was going to happen when I saw Aiden again. Would he remember? If he doesn't, should I tell him?

"Do I have to?" I whined.

"Yes you do. Jess said Aiden was on his way. Chop chop..."

Uggghhh.

I really didn't want to 'spend time' with Aiden. I just sighed.

He was high, right? People do and say stupid things when they're high. Maybe he had absolutely no idea what he was doing. I needed to stop thinking about it.

Five minutes later, my doorbell rang. I took my time to get to the front door and when I opened it, it was of course Aiden. He had on sunglasses probably because of what happened earlier. "It took you long enough." He snapped and pushed himself into the house. He was acting like an Aiden, maybe he did forget. "So Bestie, what are we going to do today?" He sat on the couch of the living room. Bestie?

"Um...I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"Well I'm starving so how about a diner?" He stood up made his way back to the front door. He didn't even wait for my response.

"Fine." I followed him out to the car. We were driving to a diner, I'm not sure which one, with the radio on. Soon after, Hey Mama started playing. Great, just great.

Aiden smirked. "You find this funny?" I asked him. He looked at me and back to the road.

"Well actually I'm thinking about you in the shower, naked. Remember that?" I had no words. Aiden chuckled at my silence. Asshole.

Soon we were at the diner. My appetite started to grow. We entered the resteraunt and got a table for two. I felt pretty weird doing this with Aiden. I mean, he's Aiden.

A waitress came to take our order immediately. She was wearing a skirt that was way to high and her shirt was a v-neck that revealed too much of her business. I assume she had on makeup because no ones face is that perfect. Her hair was brown and straight and ran down her back.

I didn't know how girls felt comfortable like that. I shivered at the thought. Aiden on the other hand was clearly enjoying it. He stared at her chest, legs, practically anything that wasn't her face. I rolled my eyes. I frown upon men like him; that thought it was okay for women to flaunt their bodies in a such a way. Disgusting.

"What can I do for you?" She was turned to Aiden and I don't think that question was related to food. Aiden smirked. He licked his lips and was about to say something when I cut him off.

"I would like two cheese burgers with fries please." They both stared at me. So I'm hungry, kill me.

"Um.. I'll have the same." Aiden replied. She wrote it down on her pad and looked at Aiden again.

"I'll be right back." She smiled then turned around and made her way to the front. Aiden stared at her ass until she was gone from sight. When he looked back, he saw me giving him a disgusted look.

"I'm a guy Corey, I have needs." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and mumbled a whatever. "So tell me about your self."

I looked up and gave him a confused look. Tell him about me? What?

"We've known each other for 10 years...."

"I know but I never really gotten to know you the real you." Sometimes I don't even know how to respond to Aiden.

"Fine but I have to use the bathroom first." I told him. He nodded and I stood up. I was making my way to the bathroom when my face collided with something hard. Really hard. The figure and I fell on the floor. He was on top of me and I was beneath it.

I looked up and I think my heart stopped. A guy with brown hair and and hazel eyes was right on top of me. He quickly got up and offered me a hand. I took it.

When I got up he was staring at me with his lips parted. I felt nervous under his gaze and looked down. He wasn't bad looking. "I'm really sorry. Are you okay?"

I looked back at him and nodded my head. "You're really quiet. It's cute." I couldn't help but smile at his compliment. He held his hand out. "I'm Peyton."

What?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
^ Picture of Peyton above