1

Chapter 1

I walked into the club. It was packed with numerous intoxicated teenagers. I didn't want to be here at all but thanks to the begging from my friends. I tugged down at my short dress as I walked in confidently through the entrance.

I forced down a drink, the liquid burning down my throat. I spotting my group of friends and stumbled over with my heavy heels I shouldn't have worn. As I made my way over there I felt eyes burning on my body and looked through the corner of my eye and saw a blond guy with beautiful blue eyes staring at me. I watched him awhile then he walked off making my heart stop. I walked over to my group of friends.

"Bridge" My friend Amber called, that was my nickname to them.

"Bridgette meet Niall. Niall meet Bridgette." Shit. It was that blond boy. Man. He was holy hot.

He smirked and I smiled looking at my feet.

Amber bumped me and whispered "he's single." She tried to get me with any guy she could find because I had single for about 7 months now. She walked away and pushed me closer to him. I looked at him up and down. He had tattoos and a lip piercing. He smelled good. I could smell the toxic smell of cigarettes on him.

He walked super close to me and whispered in my hair "I liked to take that dress off" he smirked and walked away. Leaving me speechless and shocked.

----------

I had been at this toxic club for hours now, I couldn't stand all the sweaty bodies and loudness. I was about to leave the club when I felt two hands go around my waist. It was Niall. He turned me around to face him. He just looked down at me. He pulled me close and kissed me roughly, I kissed him, not knowing what I was doing. He kissed down my neck and sucked on it, sure to leave a mark, great. He pulled away and grabbed my phone that was in my hand and typed something then touched where he left a mark on my neck. It was happening so fast, I couldn't process what was going on. He moved my hair behind my ear and whispered "you're mine." I pulled away and walked out of the club. I was freaking out. What just happen. Shit. He was hot, but he is a just some nasty pervert.

I got in a cab and it seems to have taken hours to get home, but it was only a little less than 10 minutes away. I paid the driver and walked to my front door. It was locked, so sat down on a step for awhile, too lazy to get up and climb up the tree to my window. A black car pulled up making me a little frightened, nobody came out, so I decided it would be safe to climb off the tree by my bedroom now. I climbed up the steps of wood on the tree and hopped in my window. I looked out once more to see if the car was still there and it was. I looked the window before flicking on the lamp. I stripped from my clothes and put pj's on. I put my phone by my bed on the nightstand. i walked to turn my light off when my phone vibrated indicating I have gotten a text message.

unknown: you should close your curtains babe. image -Niall x

I clicked on the image only to reveal a picture of me only in a thong and a bra.

Oh my god, Niall saw me naked. Shit. I looked out the window to see him leaning against his car on his phone. He looked up to see me putting my curtains down. He smirked and got in his car and drove away. I hate my fucked up life..

----------

The next morning, i woke up feeling like shit. I looked at phone. It was 2 pm. Oh my god I slept long. Why didn't anybody wake me up? I walked downstairs to get something to eat, there was a note on the counter.

Bridgette,

we will be gone a few days. Be back on Tuesday at around 5 pm

love you