I'm Back

I had issues with the Internet okay? I'm sorry...

Anywho...

Since this book is officially at 2,000 views (seriously, thanks guys), I figured-

Wait it says 2.43k.

Holy buck it's been awhile.

So, I figured that since this fic is so populous now, I'd post this here to get the word out. Basically, I'm back. Been through some minor changes. And by minor, I mean the kind of minor that Wheatley speaks of when he mentions serious brain damage.

Basically, I'm fine with saying this, but I'm so much more nervous with Wattpad than before. I'm not sure if it was cos' I took so long to come back, or because there're so many people now. But I'm really going to take this more seriously. To all of my patient readers, thank you for everything. I'm not going to get all cliché and sappy like last time I talked to you guys like this, but I just wanted to say thank you. I've really felt like something since Wattpad came into my life instead of that dumb kid in the background who thinks he has what it takes to be an editor when he gets out of college.

So, with all that stuff outta the way, I have a few serious announcements. First of all, and please don't think this is a phase or something, because I've seen and heard and taken tests over things...

aannd...

...I think I'm bisexual. I don't see myself in a relationship with a guy at all, and everyone I know has said that it's normal. What's even funnier is that my sister suspected it a month ago. So did my brother. And after discussing it with my friend, (who I have a smol crush on) I decided that it's gotta be true. So, I dunno, maybe it is a phase. Could be. I'm sorry for taking up most of this little announcement to try to address such a thing that probably doesn't mean much to you. {Ring Ring} Hang on I have to take this. {This is social anxiety speaking, we were wondering if--} *Hangs up*

Ahem. And my bisexuality doesn't effect you? So you think...

MLP.

Sorry, I've kinda been in love with MLP before, like a year ago. Since then, I hadn't really seen or heard anything about it. And y'know that friend that I said I liked? Yeah, he's gay.

[Now if I see anyone fangasming and telling me to ask him out I will personally backhand you. I do not intend to ever be in a relationship with another man. Ever.]

Anywho, since he's gay, he's obviously into MLP. And when he brought it up to me so casually, I just kinda used my year-old knowledge to fill him in on what I know. So THEN, he showed me a fanfic on a website called FiMFiction.com {Home of all good MLP fics ever} and the fic was about (God forbid in the terms of the majority of the FiMfiction community, apparently), TwiDash.

Twilight X Rainbow Dash

http://youtu.be/pl804v2MrdI

*Squee*

{New OTP, Chelley has a rival}.

I'm sorry. The way I socialize, I ALWAYS keep in mind how the things I say effect other people. So at least you guys all know that I trust you.

So I guess that's all then.

Uh, just so I know, I seriously want feedback on this. Please don't ignore this like I would if I saw someone say this. I really want feedback and everything from constructive criticism to saying that TwiDash is very squee is acceptable.

A NOTE TO ALL WHO READ IGNORAMUS AND MUTE

I'm very unsure about keeping that book up, or restarting it or something. Actually, no. I'm not happy with it but you guys are, so I'll be keeping it. Still though, it may be awhile before I update. There are other stories I have to create.
-------------------------------------
Once again, I'm very sorry for the break. My Internet was being stupid, or more stupid, I should say, and it was a huge mistake on my part. Now I have to pay the price though, of having to keep up with 128 notifications. This profile is getting out of hand... but I'm working on it okay?

http://youtu.be/pl804v2MrdI

I'm gonna include a list of people I wish to shoutout below, simply for taking the time to listen to the song in the links above. If they don't work, copy and paste away. If you can comment what some of the lyrics, then welcome to my happy place.

Seriously this time, I'm ending it here. Bye guys, I'll be updating starting whenever the heck I have time to.

~Bronyfist

*soft squee*