This Is Fairly Urgent...

If I could say one word in my life, it would be 'Wheatley.' But if I could say two words to you guys and to Wattpad then I would say 'THANK YOU!!!!!!!'

Good thing I can say that, so I will!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Anyways, I'm literally scared as heck now that I see how much attention this book got. Wasn't it only a couple of weeks ago when I had 300? It felt like this;

34 Viewers

'Blink'

345 Viewers

'Blink'

609 Viewers

😱

Guys, I'm making a sequel. That I already made. That most people don't know about. I'm doing the best I can not to disappoint people who want a sequel but I already have one...

Anyways...

You know what this is, go post message them and tell them that they're awesome and that WheatleyMiner sent you;

(On a related note I don't know how to mention people so a little pointer please?)

_GLaDOS_ Now has a book for me! *Hugs*

ethreal_hedonist A.K.A LemonsOverOranges made a picture that I requested and is extremely nice! *Hugs*

QueenOceania and PolarizedLight are amazing role players so go ahead and show them love. They're also very nice! *Hugs*

Foxy_the_captain is one of the inspirations, and so is GLaDOS. He inspired the dare book! *Hugs* *Slowly backs away out of fright*

A few encouraging readers are;

Spacegirl116 *Hugs*

ZAyDE_switch *Hugs*

glitchdrowned *Hugs*

And a couple of huge inspirations who deserve a special place in this book and a special place in my heart. As I have said, Dragonwolf left Wattpad but that's ok, he still inspired me.

Fishy_hipster was the first person to make Chelley convince me! *Hugs and gives trophy*

dragonwolf90 is absolutely amazing at making books, but he/she left and I'm ok with that. But I'm not gonna lie, I am pretty sad about it. *Gives another trophy to _GLaDOS_ for making a new book for me* Sorry Dragonwolf... 😁😁😁

Africa7654 made an amazing effort for a book. (no offense) I'm not sure if this person left or not, but he is a great author. *Hugs and gives trophy*

And finally...

The one...

The only...

nothingworld is by far the biggest inspiration ever and has played a huge role in this book. He is also making a book that is far better than anything I can make. More Than Stockholm Syndrome. The best book I have ever read. Thank you so so so so so much for writing it and for making it so amazing!!! *Hugs and refuses to let go* *Gives trophy*

Guys, the very fact that you are here reading this really moved me as a person. 609 views may not seem like much to you. But to me, I feel bad now because I didn't expect it all and because of that, I didn't really try that hard. (Especially in the first few chapters.)

God I'm tearing up now, I'm changing the subject...

To recap, everything that you're reading would not be here I you didn't read it. It's a line.

The inspirations are the start. They give me the urge to create the book.

Next, once I start making the book, I get feedback and suggestions. These help me make the book more solid.

Then come the nice comments. These encourage me to do more chapters and to never give up on it.

Then the views, which put me under pressure, which makes me better as an author and as a human.

And then as a side thing, the role playing. It gives me great ideas for things to include in real books. Even if it might seem like it, I use something from every role play. (Certain words, characters, etc.)

I guess that's all, for TMATM 1. I'm making a note here, huge success on my first ever book. I didn't think I was ready for a couple, to be honest. I still don't think I am. But I guess you guys appear to like it so I appear to like it, too! (Guys after that last paragraph I'm at 666 words :/)

If I wanted to end this book completely, I would end it with my favorite, fully memorized, quote:

"So much space! Need to see it all!"

"I wish I could take it all back. I honestly do. I honestly do wish I could take it all back. And not just cause I'm stranded in space."

"We're in space!"

"I know you are, mate. Yup. We're both in space..."

"SPAAAAAAAAACE!!!"

"But you know, if I was ever to see her again, do you know what I'd say?"

"We're in space!"

"I'd say... I'm sorry. I am sorry I was bossy... And monstrous. And... I am genuinely sorry...

The End"