(Not A Chapter) New Book!

Hey guys, thank you for reading makes me really GLaD. Brief update for you all: I started a new "Ask & Dare: Portal Edition" book. Feel free to ask them your questions, I know you guys are evil, I know it. So, that being said, it is a different story than this one, I guess you can link them together if you want. (They haven't kissed or anything in that book) But Wheatley has his secrets.

So go on, embarrass them, get the truth out, but don't leave them waiting, GLaDOS isn't too fond of that...

And one more side-note! I was thinking I would do something special in this story at 100 views and thirty comments, we're so darn close! If not, perhaps a challenge, nothing TOO hard, I'd do anything for you guys, but I never said I want to. So feel free to ask about that, and only... 😱😱😱 101 VIEWS! We did it! I'd like to thank you all for helping me get here, you da real MVP! AND THERE IT IS 30 COMMENTS! You guys are the best, I honestly did not think of be this far in 2 and a half days but they've been the best 2 days of my life!

Also, I think I might do a challenge where I make a chapter with a very specific word count. If not I might add in more characters, I'll leave it up to you guys!

Seriously though, thank you all. Especially if you've written your own portal book. I've probably read most of them by now, but thank you.