Roll The Credits! (Comment if you want more)

Hey guys! This would conclude my first ever fanfiction in the history of me. So thank you guys so so so so much! The fact that you're here reading this means so much to me! I want to thank these people directly:

@ethreal_hedonist

@PolarizedLight

@Foxy_the_captain

@Fishy_Hipster

@_GLaDOS_

@nothingworld

@LemonsOverOranges

@QueenOceania956

You guys don't have to read this part, but I really want as many people as possible to know how this all started.

I was playing on my Xbox 360 and I was extremely bored with all of the games that I owned. I scrolled through my games list and I saw Portal: Still Alive. I knew that I hadn't beaten it yet so I decided to play it. I did beat it eventually. (I had to use the Internet, though, because escaping the first time is hard without a guide.)

So after I beat it I thought: Wow! This game has so much hard work and effort put into it. I should play some more!

And once I literally did everything there was to do in Portal 1, I became bored again and I searched the Internet for the sequel. I had already known that it existed, I could remember seeing the cover somewhere before. The only word I could remember from it was the name 'Wheatley.' Little did I know that he was going to become my favourite animated character of all time.

Once I had done that, I saw a few videos on it, I took an interest in the game. I started watching videos, LetsPlays, speedruns, co-op. I started studying the game. I wound up spending over four months of my life dedicated to Portal 2.

At this point, I knew that it was my Soul Game and I hadn't even bought it yet. When I did buy it, I took a huge interest in the character 'Wheatley.' After completing it, I realised who my favourite animated character was as well as my favourite game.

It was around this time that I had downloaded Wattpad and started reading some Minecraft books, as that was my original game. But after doing the research on Portal, I was just so astonished at how far Valve had gone for those two games. One thing I really like about Valve is that they're never afraid to add new mechanics to the game.

Anyways, with Wattpad I started searching for some Portal books, thinking I would like some of them. I ran into the first book called 'Portal 2 Fanfiction' made by Fishy_Hipster. I had no idea that it was a Chelley book. When I first read it, I didn't really like the couple, but by the time I was finished I realised it was such a good ship.

I read a few other Portal 2 fanfictions:

She Speaks! - Iamhutato

More Than Stockholm Syndrome - nothingworld

Do You Forgive Me? - Dragonwolf90

A Little Bit Of Wheat - ethreal_hedonist

(I did read many more I'm just too stupid to remember their names right now.)

After reading them all, I picked up a huge interest in the couple. But I wasn't sure which book to go with, so I made my own. That was the original reason I wanted to do this, I honestly wanted this fanfiction to be more for me than other people.

This changed about 7 months of my life in total. And it ALL started from that one decision that I made while I was playing my Xbox 360. That one, single decision completely changed the next seven months of my life.

Also, I would like to know if you guys want more. This really has been fun to write and I hope you guys all enjoyed it. I do know GLaDOS didn't...

And if you do want more, give me a small suggestion for the beginning. Just like whenever Wheatley hacks a door. "The hardest part of any hack is how to start it off." Goes the same way when you start off a book.

Anyway, I'm GLaD you stuck around to read this, it means a lot no matter who you are or what your opinion is of the book. If I ever make a sequel, it would only be because of you guys!