oh my gosh, my best friend is the father of my baby_ch21b

Hello dear readers : )

I hope you enjoy the chapter (if you do, you know what to do: Vote, comment and fan!)

I have a little surprise for you, so please read my authors note at the end too ; )

xxxSaphirexxx stop blabbering around and start with the damn chapter:

Max’s POV

I stopped the car in the underground garage, stepped out of the car and locked it. Thank goodness there is something like automatic locking, I thought. In my state I wasn’t even able to think clearly, locking my car door was impossible. I ran to the reception of the local hospital. In front of the counter there was a lady sitting with golden blonde curly hair and smiling nicely at me.

“Could you please tell me in which room Flora Cattinson is in?” I asked her politely but impatiently. She looked at the computer screen and began to type something, probably Floras name. “How was the name again?” she wanted to know.

“Flora Cattinson. C.A.T.T.I.N.S.O.N” I spelled her the name and realized that my voice went up.

“Room 327, it’s on the 5th floor” she replied clearly intimidated. I rushed to the elevator, remembering myself to say sorry to her later. When the doors of the elevator closed I could feel a bit of relief coming up.

I was having a meeting when I suddenly got a call by Floras friend. It seemed Flora suddenly collapsed in the school and they had to take her to hospital.

I opened my eyes again, as the door of the elevator opened for the floor, where Flora was lying. My eyes searched hectically for Room 327.

When I found it I opened it and entered it breathlessly. Seeing Flora on the bed, her arms full of infusions and her skin paler as ever, nearly made me think of the worst. But to my surprise she gave me her usual cheerful smile which told me she was relieved that I came. I closed the grey door of her room behind me and sighed loudly while walking over to her bed.

She closed her eyes when I kissed her forehead. Even with shocking pale skin, messy hair and infusions on her arms, I couldn’t think that she isn’t beautiful. “Are you feeling better?” I asked and put one of her messy strands behind her ear.

FLORA POV   

“Are you feeling better?” Max asked me while putting one of my strands behind my ear. God, I’ve must have looked horrible, who wouldn’t with tons of infusions in the veins.

I was lucky that Tara accompanied me to the infirmary, cause I would have laid there for god knows when. When I woke up, I found myself on the way to the hospital with Tara crying over me. Dramatic imagination, isn’t it?

“I’m okay now, thanks for coming, I mean you didn’t have to” I answered him and blushed when he put his finger on my lips to stop my nonsense blabbering. “It’s okay, don’t worry” he whispered.

“Sorry, but I had to call mum, you know, there has to be a guidance, and well, I think it’s time to spill the truth out” he began, and my heart nearly stopped when Max told me, that Evy was going to come to the hospital and find out about me being pregnant. What would she think? I had the urgent feeling to run away, somewhere where nobody knows me, somewhere where I didn’t have to explain everything. But deep inside me I knew that this was impossible. “You can’t always run away” I told myself and nodded in agreement.

Tara decided to go home so she wouldn’t bother us, but somehow the atmosphere became more awkward than before. I sighed and thought about what to tell Evy, mum and dad and most importantly Mike.

Mike was the one I had the most fear to tell the truth. I didn’t know how he would react and what would happen after my confession.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. I looked up to see a worried Evy. The hippy-like woman was out of breath and had the same look on her face like Max had when he entered my room. “What happened? Are you okay honey?” she asked right away.

Looking at her green eyes and feeling the touch of her fingers on my hot cheek made my tears come out. I couldn’t stop, my tears ran down my cheeks and the words finally left my mouth:” I am so sorry Evy, I didn’t want this…I didn’t want to drag you two into this mess… I am so sorry, I was drunk, dumb and didn’t think. Hell, if I could turn the time back, I swear to god I would.” I wiped my tears away with the ends of my shirt and looked at a confused Evy. Well yes, I would be confused too, if someone would tell senseless sentences, so I cleared her up:”Evy, I am pregnant, I am going to become a mother”

The shock was clearly seeable. Evy’s eyes widened and starred at me for two minutes and then wandered to Max, who was nodding. “Max, please don’t tell me that you made her pregnant” Evy said and swallowed hard.

“No he didn’t. The father is someone other” I answered for Max. Evy nodded and closed her eyes for a moment. My tears started again but Evy tried to comfort me. My part-time mum stroked her cold finger on my hot cheek and gave me one of her don’t-worry-everything-is-going-to-be-alright smiles. She hugged me and whispered into my ear “You aren’t alone, we are here for you”

We were talking for an hour and thinking about how to tell my parents about the situation when suddenly the door of my room opened again and a man entered the room. He was wearing the typical doctor-suit. “Hello Miss Cattinson, how are you feeling now?” he asked me and his grayish eyes looked at me trough his black glasses.

“Well, not extremely great but okay.” I said with a half smile. “Great, that’s good to hear though, but I think we have to talk”

Did you like the chapter?? :O *praying you do*

Well, as announced I have a little surprise for you my dears. I am planning on something like a fan-author cooperation for one of the chapters for this story. The thing is, you have to tell me (comment or private message) that you would like to participate and somehow introduce your idea for one scene (like Flora telling her parents or Mike about being pregnant, or the first kiss of Flora and Max or whatever you would like and you can imagine for this story). I will check out you ideas and pick one out. If the first cooperation works fine, I will do this another time, so you don’t have to be disappointed if I didn’t pick you.

Also my co-writer, can leave an author’s note himself at the end/beginning of the chapter where he/she can promote her story.

So I’m looking forward to your ideas xoxo <3

Oh yeah, one more thing: I’m thinking about cooperating with an editor. As you can see my grammar sucks and well yeah, I don’t have the time to control everything twice.  I hope someone of you is mercyful enough to do this work for me : ) :***